AMAZON TO BUY FULL MIDDLE EARTH IP

Amazon will own LotR, Hobbit and Silmarillion and other Middle Earth stories. How awesome is that? I am so hyped.

variety.com/2022/film/news/lord-of-the-rings-hobbit-tolkien-zaentz-rights-sale-1235176036/

Attached: LORD-OF-THE-RINGS.jpg (943x472, 91.71K)

The desecration of LOTR will come no matter what. We all know that. What matters is that Tolkien's books and Jackson's movies will remain at the forefront of what people associate with the name. With Tolkien's name. That when the dust settles and the ash blows over these great works of art will still stand grand and mighty while amazon's soulless corporate products are nothing but dust in the wind.

>The Silmarillion will be adapted in your life time
>They cast blacks and pajeets in the main roles

Attached: file.png (512x384, 165.81K)

please lord in heaven don't do it

Amazon will start rewriting the books.
Frodo will be described as dark skinned, mark my words.

Attached: 44ad0623f3071d3b2e718c56b403c4d2.gif (500x198, 857.68K)

Please do it. Everything must be awful. Make everything suck so bad that even normies will start to become repulsed by it.

I have the Silmarillion, the Hobbit, and all 3 LotR books on my shelf. I also have the original movies on DVD. No matter what kind of fanfic faggotry Amazon tries to pull, they can never take that from me.

Attached: 1641921748769.jpg (1170x1458, 80.47K)

Still up for sale at the moment. Wonder which studio will buy them?

Christopher Tolkien is rolling in his grave

we're headed in a direction where retroactive alterations and supression will be mandatory

They are trying to demoralise us but lets face it, they've destroyed Western civilisation already and it won't take much longer before the rot is extremely obvious (no electriticity or gas for most, broken roads, bridges collapsing all over). It won't be too much longer before they reap what they've sown.

Amazon of course, this is not only the film rights but comics, merch, toys and videogames too. A goldmine. Amazon would be stupid not to do it, forget MGM, this is the real deal.

>(no electriticity or gas for most, broken roads, bridges collapsing all over)
Look I think the new LOTR looks like shit but you need to take your meds

Good fuck this reddit franchise

Its already happening on a smaller scale. The diversity hires are everywhere and we've seen bridge collapses both old and new in the USA. The thing is, they think that if they make the population miserable and demoralised that they can sweep in with a techno-surveillance regime on steroids.

Them ruining your favourite shows is the first domino to realising what they are up to. No meds need to be taken. This is reality, whether you accept it or not.

Amazon of course so they can legally do anything they want. And the rights are on sale because in a few months the show will probably decrease the value of the IP.

>gradually, I began to hate them....

Are there even any living Tolkiens left at the (((Tolkien Estate)))?

Guys, be happy for what you had. Some franchises went straight to raping territory. At least we had the Jackson trilogy.

how decrease it?

I'm going to make my own Sci Fi... with blackjack and hookers.

Attached: 1644466603338.png (1401x835, 2.82M)

all that's left are the trust fund fags.
they don't care as long as the checks cash.

>covers the land in a second darkness
>he meant skin color

Attached: Tolkiens Bane.jpg (1256x1476, 167.32K)

The show cost them one billion and it's not going to be very profitable for very long.

why is warner bros so fucking stupid bros
giving them lord of the rings and monsterverse

the copyright on LOTR ends in 2047 no matter who owns it, so there only 25 years olf Amazon rape then its free game again

Amazon thugs will burn your books

Attached: 1638884357152.jpg (1944x2880, 2.14M)

you though the Hobbit movies were bad, wait until you see how Amazon stretch it out into a six season show

they have dune, for now but legendary can move it to whaetver studio

keep crying chuds

It's all just distribution. WB pissed off everybody so Legendary will take their monsters and Dune first chance they get.

Do retards on this board even know Tolkien loved Jews and said racism, nationalism and especially nazism are evil and wrong?

the black community have zero interest in LOTR is about as white and nerdy as it gets.
why do they think making a dwarf a black female will suddenly make it cool? are they adding some gangsta rap too?

Enjoy your 'black elf male & white single mother' romance in every single new lotr production.

Attached: hahahahahaha.jpg (1600x890, 570.26K)

why does amazon even care about producing content? people will buy prime regardless of the free delivery