In which episode did Mulder and Scully investigate the case of the Man with Elongated face?

In which episode did Mulder and Scully investigate the case of the Man with Elongated face?

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 3.11K)

Inland Empire

this face freaked me out as a kid and i closed my eyes during this part of the opening

S11E05

literally the 3rd episode

For me, it was the man falling into the fingerprints

Get a load of this pussy.

Looks like a thumb character

the scariest thing for me was that gargoyle episode

>For me, it was the man falling into the fingerprints
Oh yeah. Probably because it looked like a corpse or something.

ARE THOSE SPROUTING BEANS?!? I'M GOING INSANE AAAAAHHH!

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 6.27K)

Didn't really care about that man but one of the [presumably] early episodes had some shitty 90s cgi faces on walls. That shit haunts me to this very day.

I wanna fuck Scully until she gets pregnant but she wont and I will continue fucking her.

>Millenials piss and shid themselves when this intro came on

I always thought it was this guy from episode 9 of season 1.

Attached: 9D2EB215-7153-4443-B6F7-792BFB8BF11F.jpg (200x151, 5.71K)

Gillian seems like such a sweet girl from the behind the scenes stuff. First woman to get my dick hard when I was a pebble

the earliest seasons are so fucking cheesy especially when they use an establishment shot to show the location and it goes from 720p/480 to a crisp 188p

Its from the awful space launch episode

Reminder that only the monster of the week episodes were any good. They're self-contained stories with interesting monsters.
The overarching story is fucking retarded. The monster of the week episodes are written in full, before they start shooting the episode they already know what is going on. With the overarching story they make shit up as they go and it shows, it's retarded. No one fucking cares about the aliens, they're the most boring of all X-Files creatures. They always keep it so vague what the aliens are and what they're doing, clearly because the writers haven't figured it out yet.
You have this retarded alien story that shows up and gets yanked away because muh government covered it up, it never goes anywhere. The aliens have zero character, it's just Scalder and Mully running around in circles as shiny lights shine them while they blurt out ''muh black goo''
The alien episodes are fucking filler

nah that was the face on mars pic related
i dont think they ever really showed that intro guy as a monster

Attached: D056BDF1-76CE-4D5A-B6BE-CE64B5CD8FAF.gif (255x215, 35.06K)

x-files was scooby doo detectives with guns figuring out how to deal with the monster of the week,they had to fit the overarching plot in because without it nobody except nerds would come back to watch it…muh drama for the wahmens

I think I might be going crazy. I thought there was an episode where there's an astronaut or some shit and they show his face going all weird after he becomes a ghost or some retarded shit like that

I can't imagine having a job investigating these spooky scary shit.

in that episode they show him being possessed almost by the face but i never remember his face going weird

It's Chris Carter's face, it never appeared in any episode.

spoopy

Attached: 0660B4EE-4D68-4065-9A51-0CAE8B9EA46E.jpg (500x446, 272.79K)

My girlfriend and I are watching this now and just last night I mentioned how this guy freaks me out. Crazy coincidence.

My potions are too strong for you traveller! You need to find a potion seller with WEAKER potions!

Me too, man. I'd jump off the couch and hide behind it, screaming.
Same with the film The Arrival (1996), aliens inhabit human bodies and are able to bend their knees backwards, pic related.
That night I had one of my most terrible nightmares. I still remember everything. My mother still goes pale when I ask her about it,
apparently I looked like some ghost or alien. The whole body shaking, pale as fuck, eyes and mouth wide open.
Imagine waking up in the middle of the night and seeing that.

Attached: 40456450234.gif (640x420, 1.11M)