OH N-

OH N-

Attached: BADASS.png (1636x820, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=Ongie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont understand. blacks are like 12% of USA population. why why why they are everywhere? why?

urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=Ongie

Urban populations are only considered in filmmaking

Attached: one type.jpg (2048x2048, 297.99K)

Because 2.4% of the us population

literally modern minstrel shows

>blacks complain for 40 years about how racist holloywood is and how they're not cast in anything and that's why they never win any awards
>hollywood castors get filled with black allies who think this is true
>cast a whole bunch of blacks for the past decade
>blacks still don't win any awards and movie award shows collapse in popularity
They're destroying themselves

This bitch stands out like a sore thumb. We all know why she is in the movie. It's fucking pathetic.

Attached: herc.jpg (631x340, 35.87K)

They're something like 1% of all Euro nations, but they're fucking everywhere. Every advert, sports team, voice over, on stage, screen, in modelling, despite being overwhelmingly unattractive.

Shut it down

>A nigger in MY Jurassic Park Movie?
>How fucking dare they?
Get over it.

Attached: Sam.jpg (2387x1638, 449.27K)

this already looks better than the previous movies

Nobody ever complained about Samuel JAckson, the little black girl on JP2 was annoying as fuck and extremely distracting since her dad was not black. Rumor says it's the same character.

Attached: jurassic-park2.jpg (1920x1040, 151.92K)

>1% of Europe
KEK

Attached: C9CE341A-3478-4582-9209-626DDAF2CC83.jpg (1131x1280, 232.89K)

Oh shit

Is slampig Bryce in this one? I can't be bothered to check.

More annoying than the kids in the first one? you know, the white kids.

none of them are niggers though, germany has like 500k

I think it's a way for yudayajin to keep them under their thumb. "Don't forget what side your bread is buttered on" so to speak

Look up Larry Fink, Blackrock, and connected firms. This is literally diversity by force, it's being forced by high-profile financiers and the ultra-rich who will stop financing your project / company if you don't meet diversity metrics. A handful of Jews are causing this and it's not even a conspiracy anymore, they're openly saying it now.

Will Pratt's character apologize to her for being white?

you've been conditioned to only find european beauty standards appealing

Attached: 1630697362174.gif (400x300, 169.06K)

Do people not realize actors complaining about diversity in media are angling for more and better-paid roles? They don't give a flying fuck about the quality of the media or being a role-model for little black kids, they're just greedy fucks trying to get that Samuel L Jackson paycheck without being Sam Jackson quality.

Because of racism, isn't obvious?
They get casted cause of their color.

Nothing to do with conditioning. Blacks are shoved down my throat in movies and advertisement since I can remember. I found them unattractive when I was little and that slight aversion has grown into outright disgust by now.

>Arabs are counted as non-white regardless of skin color
>Gypsies are counted as non-white regardless of skin color
>Non-Europeans are counted as non-white regardless of skin color
What fresh fucking propaganda is this?

Attached: 1641769839047.png (611x699, 142.7K)