Heat high. Off. On. Off On. Just like me mum used to make

>Heat high. Off. On. Off On. Just like me mum used to make.

Attached: rustic eggs.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me at 1:39

Do these reacting retards understand that he could be deliberately fucking with them?
He's making scrambled eggs in a goddamn saucepan.

Scrambled eggs should be cooked in sausage grease with feta cheese until slightly burned. Fuck this goopy buttered runny egg nonsense.

this, so much this

before anyone talks about it being goopey this is traditional french scrambled eggs. Most people are used to the country style instead especially in North America

Yeah...guys I made these eggs and they're delicious. Seriously. You think they'll be gross or at least have an unpleasant texture, but they're so fucking good. I actually make French scrambled eggs at least a few times a month now. The trick is to have enough butter and to keep them moving. It's really easy to over cook them, or to let larger curds form, but if you do it right, and keep that shit moving, the result is something with the consistency of oatmeal with a deep buttery, eggy richness that goes really really well with toast.

The one thing I would say to do differently is to add the butter first and really whisk your eggs well before introducing them to the pan/pot. Don't set the heat too high or you'll lose the texture you want. Don't set it too low or your arm will get tired from whisking those eggs for so fucking long. And remember that you can pull the pan away from the heat to slow the cooking process or if you need to step away from a second(not much longer though because it's easy to mess these eggs up if you walk away) to make some toast.

simple, rustic

fuck outta here nigga stop playin boy that shit look bussin

Feta cheese? You a camel jockey or a jew?

it's just eggs on toast you absolute bonobo.

Wrong, that's how Gordon Ramsay always makes scrambled eggs
youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0

what the fuck even is creme fresh and why does he use it in everything I've never even seen it at No Frills or Walmart

sand farmers and jews don't eat feta

It's between thick buttermilk and runny sour cream.

This is way more cooked than OP's. It's actually retaining a shape and not just slopping off the bread.

;)

I made these eggs for a tinder roastie once and after we broke things off she told me the only reason she came back to fuck me again a second time was to get the eggs again in the morning fucking women are such whores man kek

Worse, he's Greek.

this is cooked egg slop, not scrambled eggs

>until slightly burned
Everybody look at this faggot that can't stand a little runny eggs

look at this faggot that would rather fantasize about eating cum instead of textured carmelized egg.

>In. Out. In. Out. That's it. Perfect

>Just like me mum used to make

Attached: 1463799977519.jpg (1805x1350, 332.06K)

>i have successfully normalized my parents' lack of care for me
thx for reminding me to prep some dough today breh