Which one had the worst decline?

Which one had the worst decline?

Attached: 1632615125070.png (720x191, 89.16K)

Simpsons by far

FG got better
Spongebob got its original writers back
Simpsons is just plain awful now.

simpsons is unwatchable now, it's like seeing a beloved older relative be subjected to the ravages of alzheimers

Simpsons had the longest good run

But also the longest bad run

family guy was and is hit and miss, from the beginning. simpsons went through a slow downfall, like it got leprosy and fell to pieces but continued to live. spongebob had a sharp decline after the movie and its never been as good since, kind of like it got its legs chopped off, then later after hillenberg died it got way worse.

The Simpsons because it used to actually be good

Spongebob is more and always will be more culturally relevant than the simpsons boomer

SpongeBob.
Family Guy was never THAT good, whereas The Simpsons decline was gradual and it's been on for so long that it become watchable again, even the bad seasons have an ok joke here or there.
But SpongeBob fell straight off a cliff after season 3 because the team left after the movie, not even the creator's return could make it a good cartoon again.

The Simpsons. The amount of bad seasons far outnumbers the good.

Off the record but I remember when spongebob was celebrating its 10th anniversary and kids got to vote for their favorite episode and the number one episode was some shitty episode where sandy dressed up like the bride from kill bill and went and beat people up I was 12 at the time and even I knew that was a shit episode only reason why people voted for it was cause it had “”action””

Spongebob is irredeemable, now that theyre sticking with le epic detailed funny meme faces and awkward adhd humor

Attached: SPONG_2.webm (1210x384, 2.9M)

That makes sense because our culture is a piece of shit

Simpsons easily.

This is what I’m talking about fucking kids ruin everything or in this case like a lot of things the fans do

Spongebob is still amazing at 26 I can still watch season 3 and laugh at 3-4 jokes in every episode even when my parents watched a new episode they laughed too

I could immediately tell a difference when season 4 came out I was 10 I think the tone was off and the jokes didn’t land as well (the 2 episodes that I’m talking about are the one where plankton sues the krusty krab and the one where krabs gets his mattress thrown out with all of his money in it) I did go back and watch season 4 when I had covid last month and it still felt the same to me than when it did when I was 10

Never in my life have I seen something with such soul go into a depressing soulless calculated state while season 4 is the worst it has a couple of decent episodes they don’t hold a candle to the golden era

Perfect glad we could agree everything sucks and there is no fun in this world

S1 was the only season hand colored
S2-3 were digitally colored. still good though
I used to not like S3 for a long time because it started getting into weird humor, the whole panty raid felt weird for a 10 year old kid to watch, plus all the fart jokes and gore that started showing up (gary exploding like a car in the race episode), But there are a handful of S3 eps I do like, I think the humor is a little more existential than carefree which was a shift in tone.
Never saw the movie, I was 14 when it came out and didnt really care for le goofy goobers, as it felt like the show downgraded to 1st grade humor

I can't tell the diff it's both unfunny.

Attached: onebite4.jpg (512x384, 45.32K)

This. Fpbp as usual.

Simpsons easily. It stopped being good like 20 years ago, but not it got even worse with all the political shit.
Family Guy is hit or miss, but they can still make a joke.
Spongebob is meh