OH BOY CANT WAIT FOR MORE DESERT WARS...

OH BOY CANT WAIT FOR MORE DESERT WARS. I JUST LOVE HAVING A SCI FI SERIES SPANNING A WHOLE GALAXY FOCUSING ON DESERT PLANETS.

Attached: 1644495908298.jpg (664x1000, 99.58K)

>star wars
>no wars in space

don't watch it
simple as

blame george when he added that scene to ep3 that shows NO, OBIWAN RETREATED TO TATTOOINE AND NEVER DID ANYTHING AGAIN UNTIL THE START OF THE NEXT MOVIE

then why do this, why not do Darth Maul, are they high

Looks like Holy Week movie poster kek

Hundreds of planets and they still using Tatooine god fucking damn it

>Lord Darth, there is talk of a Kenobi hiding out on Tatooine. They say he has a young boy with him. Intel suggest he resembles the missing Jedi.
>Nonsense, Obi Wan was not the kind to hide in plain sight. Surely there are plenty of Kenobi's in the galaxy
>But Lord Darth, this is poetry, as in it rhymes, every future movie and show will revolve around this desert planet because the space soap opera needs nostalgia.
>Officer, what the fuck are you talking about.

Attached: cf5c6172539b973a9e7e7003028a82f6.jpg (564x282, 17.7K)

Lucas treated the audience as braindead (maybe rightly so) trying to make everything at the end of ROTS match the beginning of ANH to mentally bridge that gap and I hate it.

can't wait for another white male protagonist getting emasculated with him having to be rescued or getting beaten up by women every episode

Was the boba fett show any good?

Ups and downs, ended on a massive down

That's fine, I prefer high highs and low lows to consistent mediocrity. Guess I'll watch it now that it's finished.

>Desert Planet
No, it's just Tatooine--AGAIN.

Desert power.

show’s good until it becomes mandalorian season 2.5 and starts bringing in shit like baby yeed that has literally nothing to do with fett.

Still caring about jewish entertainment
>Ngmi

>it's me, kitster
>maybe you remember me from when I shit on the podrace track sir

Attached: 1644501220953.png (1058x1020, 1.49M)

>DESERT PLANETS
No, it's mostly just one desert planet.

Remember when this idea was an actual fucking joke, that was intended to be humorous via absurdity?

>Lord Darth

Attached: 3chhgu.jpg (617x351, 27.84K)

imagine that you live in the US and get to see kids getting shot at school, now imagine that you live in switzerland and miss that. in star wars is the same because shit only goes down in third worlds worlds.