Hulk 2003 is hilarious kino, how is the CGI from 20 years ago better than anything in the MCU?

Hulk 2003 is hilarious kino, how is the CGI from 20 years ago better than anything in the MCU?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V64j1rfJG0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

some of it looks pretty goofy but other scenes are incredible looking

Attached: hulk kino.gif (500x271, 1.96M)

The new movie's CGi is better. But the director knows how to film, and so he manages to disguise the badness

Attached: hulk kino2.gif (220x278, 2.2M)

>how is the CGI from 20 years ago better than anything in the MCU?
look at the credits in all MCU movies, they last 15minutes and there's listed over 9000 pajeet names, there's your answer

is this achievable natty?

wow, it's like a comic come to life

that looks like real retard rage, not that fake movie rage.

I love how Moody this film is, & how it captures Hulk as an angry child that needs to cooldown.

The explosion from this scene where the dude get's outlined like a comic book panel caused a group of teenagers to suddenly scream and laugh in the theater over how dumb they thought the movie was, ruining it for the rest of the audience when I went and saw it.

I remember watching this back in the day and realizing even back then that it was different and more ambitious.
After the movie I kept thinking how superior the films of the future will be. Ironically enough I couldn't have been more wrong, in lieu of all the trash that exists now.

Isn't there a part where he smashes a giant poodle and it explodes into a cloud of dust?

Haven't seen this movie since I was a kid. Holy shit this really does look better than today. Why is technology going backwards?

They spent insane man hours on it with talented artists.
I remeber the bts and work print leaks it had so s crazy muscle systems that's still in use today

it's one of my fav comic book movies.
also happens to feature a certain someone...

Attached: 59f3f4e33984c3ca6ce235e6e8410327.jpg (1531x1000, 196.86K)

We get lazier, Like in those Star Trek episodes when a race becomes too dependent on technology & forgets how to craft art.

True, screaming special ed kid who has had enough.

Technology isn't going backwards. In fact, technology has gone so much forward that today's tech is like 100x more capable than in 2004 when this movie was made. The problem isn't the technology but the "artists" or the budget.

post the explosion animation

you know the one

Can't wait for it to come out desu

youtube.com/watch?v=V64j1rfJG0w

not a single entertaining Hulk movie has been made, he's a boring character