Is being in your 30's as bleak and depressing as this show depicts?

Is being in your 30's as bleak and depressing as this show depicts?

Attached: 1644491992057.jpg (960x959, 272.58K)

it's way worse

yep

I turned 30 in december

>got Tboned a few days after my birthday, car totalled
>crippling depression, anxiety, sadness over failed relationships
>nothing to look forward to other than getting old and dying
>even buying a new, better, faster, cooler car feels empty as you dont have the joy you had when you first bought yourself a shitbox

just put a bullet in me, I'm done

It's kind of like that but not as quirky. One of the worst parts is that I can't drink all day while working and order delivery because those things really started fucking with my health.

The answer to thos question is probably the same as the last 10 times you made this same thread.

>be a kid, McDonalds and Coke seem like things you could eat forever
>become an adult, can eat mcdonalds or other trash food exclusively
>feel like shit when eating anything hard to digest

If you fucked up your 20's then yes. I myself am married with kids and working at a job I like because I worked towards these things in the past decade. I do have some friends who live their life pretty much like on the show. Rarely get to see them these days as I'm busy with my own life.

Not unless you have a fulfilling career and a wife and family. You don’t realise how important that is in your 20’s. My advice is to take getting a good job as serious as possible. Don’t wait

yeah just way less fun and with less oddball hijinks

It's a bummer. I took up functional alcoholism and eating delivery food as my cope because a lot of other stuff was mostly a bummer. It actually made my life better in some ways, actually enjoyed working, got a promotion, etc. Now I can't do those things and I don't have any replacement cope, and I don't even feel much satisfaction from what I accomplished while being a powerful, high level drunk.

>got good job
>got house
>still no gf
It's over

Attached: 1643499888280.png (696x701, 67.91K)

I’m a youngling, I’m 22 tell me how to fix my life that isn’t murder/suicide.

Attached: 8C6CE97F-0183-41C1-A8E5-00B1B8BA0EC6.jpg (3689x2784, 1.7M)

>be 37
>have picked up and banged more women in the last 7 years than the other 29 years of my life
>only date between 20-26 because older than that they want kids or have them
no one told me it would be this easy, just sucks that hangovers last forever now

Attached: 1640260551317.webm (1576x678, 2.85M)

Seeing that you’re that fucked currently, I’d join the army. You get food, pay, housing and it can help transition you into a career or if anything serve as a good reference.

I just turned 30 and am really starting to drink too much bros. Give me a reason to stop

Mark was kinda cute honestly. Unlike Jez

You probably shouldn't join the army. Would probably do you some good to get a bed. Resist the urge to get a piss jug so you can avoid having to interact with your roommates. Alternatively, get a nice piss jug because you're not going to want to see your roommates and they're going to be in the bathroom all the time. Other than that, make your room nicer cuz you'll feel better, work out cuz you'll feel better, try to get a good job and be working towards something.

no woman wants to date a boozer in their 30's. That's what your 20's was for

>30
>married, have a kid, wife pregnant
>just quit my job for a much better position in a tech giant

so far so good. But I noticed that I am getting flabbier, even tho I am stronger than ever in the gym. Probably because shitty diet+exercise won't do anymore to get a nice bod

I'm going to graphically kill myself in front of about 100 small children so that makes it better. I've made a special robotic hat thats going to saw my head off.

If you took care of your health (which requires not living in the US where even tomatoes are full of sugar) it would be approximately the same as in your 20s

I'm there now I just read Houellebecq and watch Whatever on repeat.

That's not true. Women want something to whine about and have ongoing internal drama that they can externalize on you. Boozers are perfect for this. The real issue is that you're going to fuck your health up (or other parts of your life if you're not good at drinking) and things are going to be boring and depressing when you have to stop and even more time will have gone by.

>I've made a special robotic hat thats going to saw my head off.
Bitchin'
You should try to get on live TV

1: get some fucking furniture

Attached: index.jpg (606x420, 36.38K)

Lel, I only be 30 this year, but the hard hangovers are true, I don't even that much now just because I will be useless all throughout the next day

>32
>lost my career a month before my 30th birthday
>haven't been laid since
>stretching out saving with shitty gigs and neetbux
>worst shape of my life
>hobbies I used to love seem pointless
I don't even care. I suspected this was going to happen in my 20s and I cared so much. I cared all the time. I'm not even angry or bitter, just tired.

Meh they're pretty comfy years for me
Put on a lot of fucking weight though need to fix that before 40s come around and I die of heart attack