Kek based

kek based

Attached: CB8294AD-0D51-4A52-9A0C-874E86DA9719.jpg (750x889, 157.95K)

Goblin lookin bitch

what an ugly whore
Hollywood is not sending their best

pls do retire

Were actors always such uppity cunts? Did we only discover this recently because of Twitter?

Attached: 1644482513274.jpg (828x700, 473.66K)

who is this crackwhore?

Attached: 1633322641551.png (560x516, 151.41K)

Snow White

I think pronouns in in online profiles are great to identify smooth-brains, let's see how quickly they are gone once the wind changes.

all of the extras decided to retire too

>Pronouns
Like clockwork

Depends. I work at FAANG company and I was somewhat asked by my people's partner to put it in my LinkedIn bio. Couldn't care less. Just put he/him and that's it

>Pronouns

Don't know who she is but I hope she gets raped to death by a pack of wild niggers.

Zegler. Sounds a bit jewy to me.

>she/her/hers
why do they write all three? are you telling me some of these nutcases will go by "she/his/their"???

>Were actors always such uppity cunts?

Yes. Historically actors have always been rightly viewed as being the same class as street prostitutes. The advent of film and a good PR campaign by Hollywood tricked the public onto thinking actors had intelligence and substance but social media has reminded us that they're as retarded and classless as our ancestors always knew they were.

>once the wind changes
Two more weeks! Patriots are in control!

Wow so good it bombed but there is nomination for diversity so it's fine now. Way to go girl.

hey Mel
big fan

FTM seem to "pass" better. You'll get there.

>that piece of shit got nominated for best picture
The state of movies

Congratulations on being globohomo cattle

Your little bubble is getting too big Troon, nobody sees you as a woman.