THAT THIS CITY REJECTED YOU. IT BEAT YOU. I BEAT YOU

>THAT THIS CITY REJECTED YOU. IT BEAT YOU. I BEAT YOU.

Attached: 1644482268305.png (840x472, 173.25K)

Good for him and Hell’s Kitchen

Why was everyone constantly screaming in the show?

Attached: daredevil screams at Fisk.jpg (1280x720, 57.25K)

I recall this dialogue being a pretty overdramatic spin on the situation. People of THIS CITY were basically fucking irrelevant

Such a bad version of both of those characters

well matt required help from quite a few people to get to this point

bullseye in the daredevil costume was kino

Was Bullseye an incel in the comic too?

I don't give a shit what anyone is in the comics because they have an infinite number of "what if" stories, but a villain who basically has the same level of accuracy as daredevil but slightly different is cool to watch

wasn't it mainly a season 3 thing

The show version of Bullseye was terrible. In fact, the show versions of Daredevil, Bullseye and Kingpin were all really bad

Hells Kitchen is like two blocks. Los Angeles writers think everywhere is like their 50 city in one hellscape

Was it kino?

Attached: Wilson Fisk magic holodeck room daredevil.png (1674x1003, 1.16M)

Blinds tend to talk louder to compensate for their lack of vision; it’s a kinesiology-based doctrine developed at the Pabstant-Dunstan School for the Impaired in 1975/76 by Costerdine Glans.

Ja-ja

its was very well done, loved how DD would dominate the second he got into melee range and Bullseye had to constantly be backing off to get the advantage, also if he hadn't had the suit the whole thing would've been over first fight

>that one Any Forums autist who always seethes

Something like this would have worked better coming from Batman in The Dark Knight Rises. Instead of the classic comeback we got instead.

>*opens mask*
>You will keep my secret. You will not touch Karen Page and Foggy Nelson. Because id you do, I will go after your wife.
Kino

He has always been pretty possesive over New York , it's part of his character in the show

explain why without sounding like a whiny lorefag homo

If it's not 100% like in the comics then it's shit