We all agree that this movie is based as fuck, right?

we all agree that this movie is based as fuck, right?

Attached: Scarface_-_1983_film.jpg (256x388, 20.06K)

I tried watching it but found it to be incredibly racist I can see why the coons love it so much

It's good entertainment. It's marvel for real men. Not much artistic value tho.

>Not much artistic value tho.
It's clearly got an creative director guiding the film as you watch. De Palma's trademark long takes and the use of music and colour are just a couple parts of this

People always compare it to the 1932 movie and but it's a bit unfair. They are two very different movies and the 1983 version should've had a different title.

The nogs idolise Tony Montana. Not surprising really - as the character is antisocial, aggressive, greedy, and impulsive.

its super nice to look at on 4k blu ray

The acting sucks, but the cinematography is top notch

>People always compare it to the 1932 movie
Most don't even know it's a remake, what
Same with The Thing 1982

You bank boys have to come down eh?

Attached: ap_people_pacino_scarface_43765399.jpg (640x480, 23.9K)

OH YES
Most certainly

Yet, he realizes the vanity of it all whenever he was fed up with eating, drinking, dining and sex itself.

>Is this it?
>That's what it's all about, Manny?
>Eating, drinking, fucking, sucking?

He wasted his life.

In earthly things, to whatever extent they may be possessed, there is a lack of adaptation to yield real happiness. It is recorded of Caesar, that he exclaimed, when in possession of universal empire, "Is this all?" His expectations of happiness were not answered by the attainment of worldly things. user, have you not often felt something similar to this? You may have set your heart upon some distant object; and oh! what sacrifices you made for its attainment! What self-denial did you undergo! At length, perhaps, the desire of your heart was granted you. But was it what you expected? Were you not, on the contrary, led to exclaim, in the language of the disappointed emperor, "Is this all?" It is an absolute certainty, that the things of earth cannot satisfy the cravings of our immortal nature. Wealth, fame, learning, pleasure, domestic happiness — none of these things can do it. "Whoever drinks of these waters shall thirst again," as the Savior declared to the Samaritan woman; "but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him, shall never thirst — but it shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life!" But the things of earth, besides being unsatisfying in their nature — are, at best, transitory in their duration.

whatever happened to remake of this from the mid 2010s with tony being replaced by a mexican immigrant? inb4 1980s cuban scarface is a remake of the italian scarface

>anti castro propaganda
yeah.... i'm thinking not very based

I believe it's stuck in development hell

if given time would the womb situation have been corrected?

I preferred the original

Attached: 800px-Scarface_(1932_film_poster).jpg (800x1231, 336.62K)

Yeah, it's great. I love this sort of a fall from grace story.

>the guys who castro sent away were scumbags who immediately decide to become criminals upon entering their new home
How exactly is this anti-castro?

It's awesome for it's 1980s Miami aesthetic alone. Makes me want to watch Miami Vice, a TV show I never watched cause I was too young.

WOW

it peaks during the first act imo desu senpai baka

I expect it made more sense in context, that being ‘80s and “coke is a helluva drug”.
Seems overwrought otherwise, only good bit is Pacino cutting an immense “line” with the edge of his hand.

Otherwise, ugh, fantastical and gay.

chi chi get the yeyo

No, Scarface is crazy overrated. Its more of a crime movie for niggers and spics.

AY FUCK YOU MANG

Sometimes things are racist and you're just gonna have to deal with that. Stop being a little pussy.

You fucking suck

The drop in quality after the middle point is very strange. So many closeups.

reminds me of my youth and makes me want to do coke

christianity is absolutely ridiculous