We need The Roc-

>We need The Roc-
>Don't even bother, we called up his cheaper, less talented, uglier version to save money

Attached: 609e7ab967e41a00186220d6.jpg (1200x600, 53.7K)

Is that from BR? I think The Rock woldnt fit in that scene.

Honestly, What's The Rock talent?

I absolutely hate all wrestlers turned actors except HH and Big Show. All the rest are absolute faggots.

Why don't they use Dwayne's cousin instead? He's younger and better looking

Attached: 1418694177529.webm (860x720, 1.08M)

Doing le confused dreamworks face, and stuffing his movies full of jokes about how he is the sexy muscular beast. (the awful truth is, i've never heard any girl call the rock sexy)

Men want to be him and women want to fuck him. Simple as

Women want to be him and men want to fuck him. Simple as

This faggot is the reason I stopped watching wrestling. He's so awful at being an entertaining TV character that he made me a better person lol

He has a pudgy fridge body he needs to hide with a vest.

That's a good looking dude.

He looks like that guy with the huge cock that fucks trannies

I think he is a better actor than the rock. Johnson is just "le funny eyebrow and nice smile" dude. It doesn't mean he can act

Batista is legitimately trying to be an actor, whereas The Rock just wants to be an action star

Cousin Roman kek

Attached: Roman.jpg (381x380, 19.83K)

Agreed, I like Dave as an actor

The Rock is exactly modern day Arnold Schwartzenegger. There's zero chance he won't be governor of California in the next decade or two.

>Contact lenses

>less talented
>literally a better actor with better movies
This has to be the same sperg with some weird grudge against Batista

He's an absolutely terrible actor with no charisma

Even Arnold in his prime years did more varied roles than Rock. Terminator, Conan, Red Heat, True Lies, Twins, Total Recall all asked different things of him even if they were (bar Twins) action roles.

Gotta pretend he's not Samoan with a fridge body you know

Bautista actually does acting roles instead of playing himself in the same movie over and over. Same with Cena. They're both better than Rock by a wide margin.

>less talented,

lol.