Who is your favorite movie villain?

Who is your favorite movie villain?

Attached: blofeld.jpg (480x360, 12.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSxegwiYLEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hey feds, why dont you heart attack gun this past nigger, think about your kids futures

Attached: Wallpaper 51.jpg (1920x1080, 223.63K)

overrated villain from an overrated movie franchise

unironically, who does he answer to? literally WHO is the top dog, on the very top of the pyramid? i bet it's some reptilian demonic entity with a goat head and horns. i literally feel the negative, satanic energy in this world. christ, come back asap plz

Attached: 960.jpg (255x355, 23.22K)

execute scientists

he doesnt. he and soros and whatever do what they want

The greatest villain of all time is Dr Evil but if we're just talking serious movies than it would be James Potter because he bullied, humiliated and cucked Snape but was still somehow seen as a decent human being and proved that women just prefer assholes

Snape should have raped harry

Attached: ze cube.jpg (1024x742, 98.43K)

Khan

Or the warden from Shawshank

To enter the realm of earth, the reptiles and their representative Klais Schwab have to win 10 industrial revolutions. They’ve won 3

Attached: 983.png (340x444, 108.66K)

The only man Klaus Schwab answers to is... Keyser Soze.

Attached: and just like that, he was gone.gif (470x244, 2.3M)

The brutal truth is that he is not part of some movie-like evil organization. He is simply powerful and rich guy who wants to make a world little bit better place, like bill gates too. They might be hypocrites, they might be out of touch, they might not be completely honest, but I have zero reason to believe they are somehow evil. I genuinely believe they want to make a world into a better place by dropping world population and promoting non-materialistic life ideals. I once read about georgia guidestones, and almost every point is legit and good for earth and humanity.

Bogs (Their 'death' was a diversion tactic)

Why is he dressed like someone from Coruscant?

>christ, come back asap plz
Amen, get saved
youtube.com/watch?v=pSxegwiYLEQ

Attached: glhguk.jpg (1280x720, 88.92K)

you are literally a demon

Barbossa

Attached: Barbossa_2.jpg (751x1000, 140.33K)

Attached: 1_500.jpg (500x209, 20.31K)

Good taste

patrician pick

IT

Why? The world population really needs to drop, and its not to be done with killing, but by enlightenment and birth control. I gladly welcome a cleaner, less populated future, where owning and hoarding destructive vain shit isn't the top priority of people. I would gladly live in a country, or even world controlled by ecofascism

was getting culled part of your plan ? pls get psychologically checked , you may suffer from uncureable baseditis.
nothing about the stones are good except the "don´t be a cancer upon mother earth" rest is completely satanic.

>The world population really needs to drop

You are happy to preach this in the west but too cowardly to preach this in the east. You’re a fucking pussy and everyone can see through your false care for humanity, all because you’re not willing to speak to people who are different from you

Attached: 1633513418395.jpg (4000x2667, 1.12M)

First one that comes to mind right now

Attached: 491.jpg (3264x2448, 831K)