What the heck was this

what the heck was this

Attached: 990589F6-0893-430D-AA25-0EFF80769CAB.jpg (1170x634, 507.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jltwAEQ4kGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She was getting a taste of the delusions the ring gives it's holders. The ring has a will of it's own and tries to trick people into putting it on and "using," it. But really it just uses you and turns on the homing feature to bring you to Sauron.
The whole reason hobbits can carry it is because all they want is some good ale, a block of cheese, and warm fire to put their feet up by.

Hackson exhibit #57

The least good, most awkward moment in The Fellowship of the Ring, user.

Attached: 1434023359218.png (695x820, 112.98K)

Reminder that these movies are stupid and star trek will always be better.

I always skip this part and watch the superior Bakshi version
youtu.be/jltwAEQ4kGg

it was cringe. laughed at seeing this

It's striking how much better this is, even with almost identical dialogue.
I guess the scene struck a chord with both screenwriters.

Unlimited POWWA!

Attached: 1577664809356.gif (480x262, 3.16M)

hammering home just how powerful and tempting the ring was, since she was otherwise so calm and at peace.
idk wtf she meant by "as terrible as the dawn" though, that's a stupid thing to say.

Galadriel is a 10/10 in Fellowship I wanna blow my load over her gaped asshole

Attached: 1636834177060.jpg (1600x800, 124.5K)

it is wat it is

IN PLACE OF CHUCK AND FUCK YOU WOULD HAVE SNEED

It was showing how merely being near the ring was enough to tempt even one of the most powerful beings in middle earth. After she freaks out, she says "I passed the test. I will go west and remain Galadriel." She doubted that even she had the will to deny the ring, but was greatly relieved she could resist it, because she knew she would be corrupted and have a hand in the destruction of everything.

It's actually the culmination of a 7,000 year long character arc for Galadriel, although barely any of the details are in LoTR

bad translation. "terrible" had a meaning more like "impressive" in elvish

>youtu.be/jltwAEQ4kGg
I'm curious now, what was in the books? Did she transform and become dark for the moment or just say it like this one?

Based.

Hackson left to his own devices
/thread

a realistic depiction of female desire

no, she's described as looking like a glowing giantess when she says it. jackson may have fucked it up but bakshi didn't even try