Oh you wouldn't want me to leave, I've got it where it counts

>Oh you wouldn't want me to leave, I've got it where it counts

Attached: 1520184848059.png (920x634, 566.67K)

I’d love to have him on a talk show, I’d open straight up with “How are you doing you big, fat, sweaty nigger? God I bet your asscrack stinks, jeez”
Just to see what he did, it might just reset his brain and cure him

lol

or just dont be a disgusting fatass with the confidence of an irritated worm. why is it the womans fault for not being attracted to an obviously unattractive man who literally deliberately puts effort into looking unattractive?

how about you count calories you fat pussy?

>I suppose we all will be a little hungry afterwards. You and your pizza can watch.

>calorie counts?

Attached: 1618031534866.jpg (480x360, 22.7K)

MORE TIME

>Brad's way out of your league and you're a little old for Leo

>I'll ask your mother to count her calories you punk ass weather reporter. Come here and tell Jonah that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk weather reporter. You whore. You can't touch Jonah, you're not smart enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to Jonah's face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not famous enough to fuck with Jonah. You can't last two minutes in Jonah's world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real men. I'll fuck you 'til you love Jonah

Attached: D6100A28-0F67-4B44-8314-308C29F3EA49.jpg (779x455, 97.83K)

Btfo

oh what could have been

>tiny dicks don't count for shit jewnah

Attached: 5fa2f854a92f0.jpg (449x220, 15.91K)

In your tits?

kek

your girdle?

GOD DAMN IT

...n-word

Attached: file.png (480x360, 187.28K)

>I don’t have no comment to that.. y’know because that’s negative and you’re being negative.. you know it’s interesting you come across as a nice woman but you’re really just a piece of shit with that comment. Nah fuck you you’re a piece of shit
>m…mike were on live air
>I don’t care whatchu gonna do about it?
>mike is it nervewracking being onstage and talking with Jonah?
>it’s more nervewracking being up here talking to a rat piece of shit like you

Attached: 4528A130-FE38-42ED-A276-6A95F4866F23.jpg (320x207, 10.04K)

>the confidence of an irritated worm
what does that even mean, femcel?

moretime

I have seen worms get irritated.

>French audience (not understanding ebonics/lisp): pftahahthaha wee wee hohohoh neegar hohohoahaaah qua???