I'd really prefer if you'd be quiet

I'd really prefer if you'd be quiet

Attached: 1621038796200.jpg (1280x720, 45.63K)

they're both trannies now by the way

kino

Naturally

cast the inevitable live action adaptation

It's called speedrunning your life

Why did he do it?

Attached: 1633786569351.webm (640x360, 2.09M)

tranette no passto

Attached: 1628052242714.png (474x393, 290.01K)

Everyone is saying "he was just picking something up" which is true if you watch the whole video. However, of course he's going to be picking something up. He's not going to make it that obvious if he was trying to sniff. It's like when a guy pretends to tie his shoe to get a better view of a girl's ass. It's the oldest trick in the book. people don't seem to realize he can be both picking something up and sniffing her seat. The two things aren't mutually exclusive.

If he really wasn't trying to sniff though, then what I wanna know is why did he pick up his item so awkwardly? Like when you're sitting down and something is at your feet, how often do you turn 180 degrees and bend all the way over to pick it up? It makes no sense.

Also look at how much attention he is paying to the girl. The webm starts out with him staring at her, then as she's getting up it looks like he tries to peak at her cleavage. As shes walking away he looks back up at her to make sure she isn't looking, then he makes his move.

Attached: 1625688366770.jpg (232x217, 13.16K)

Omg no fucking way dude
Maybe the left but not the right surely?
Holy fucking shit

Can I transition into a woman that already exists.

Caveman transitioned?

Attached: matt.jpg (1000x563, 148.94K)

Who was in the wrong here?

That's what gaming as a personality trait does for you.

kek underrated

It's weird watching streaming without Hasan or Destiny. Shouldn't someone be talking about the midterms?

as someone who's speedrun before, it's fucking insane how many people i got to know for my year or so running became trannies. they must be grooming each other in dms or something, it just doesn't make sense.

It's wild how out of all of the whole 2005-2010 posse of YouTuber ranters (BigAl, RandomDCE, Jim81Jim/InternetAristocrat/MisterMetokur, JustKeepThatInMind, Emer/Hellsing920, Darknessthecurse, Lilylivers, ChibiNekoDemyx, Spax3), only Metokur and Chibi ended up becoming famous.

Attached: 1644216640350.jpg (2611x3294, 1.56M)

It’s autism. Most trans people are autistic from my experience. They’re also massive weebs. That otherkin shit is the same thing. It’s like they express themselves through alternative personas because they’re insecure about their own.

wrong

Attached: chibi.png (400x400, 227.26K)

that is a good point. a lot of people say anime makes people trannies, but I think anime just attracts autists, and almost every tranny is an autist. really good observation user, makes a lot of sense.

>RandomDCE
Real niggas remember when he was KittyDCE

post the video of that one guy getting yelled at by his mom

who is the dude on the right? he's pretty cute

Attached: chibi and gf.png (409x236, 173.95K)

That's a nigga

losing that stupid Mario tournament broke him

Attached: 1619328098217.jpg (599x337, 24.53K)

I'd really prefer if you weren't a faggot

Also to be a speed runner and do constant repetitive shit day in and day out, that’s not normal behavior. That’s a mental illness in and of itself. Anyone who can do runs of Toy Story 2 for 6 hours a day 5 days a week isn’t mentally sound. It’s all autism. But the tranny shit isn’t far behind.

Nah that's not what was happening
I trooned out back when all the speedrunners started doing it and nobody dm'd me, I wasn't in any spaces like that and all the spaces I were in never really talked about it, you should just saw more and more trannies popping up
What did it was seeing people talk about transitioning and how to do it and posting timelines and stuff and it wasn't the usual 'when I was 5 I was wearing princess dresses and telling everyone I was a girl and I only had girl friends' people or the 'My wife hates me but I'm a woman trapped in a man's body and I need to transition no matter what she wants' but people who were kind of like me, young nerdy people, people into video games, etc
I think seeing that on Any Forums and later reddit is what caused the wave of trannies to emerge
I don't think it's all, it's definitely a sizeable minority who are diagnosed Autistic/Aspergers but it's not the entire explanation
It's cultural awareness + underlying autogynephilia, they all have autogynephilia including me

and now

Attached: FI6gzeBXEAYfvJ9.jpg (1536x2048, 555.13K)

>Toy Story 2

why would you run such an obscure gaem?

he's really not a bad looking guy if he cleaned himself up he'd be handsome actually

Easy world records?

Good ol' Jedite.

That's who I think it is isn't it. "Teeth" is a filter word in his livestream chat.

there used to be the village anorak, who'd spend his entire life compiling notes on the birds in the village, and nothing but. that would be his hobby. some autist plays a terrible game in their formative years. they're attracted to the idea of being the best at something in their life.

I know a guy that speedruns made up categories on baby games online so he can claim he had the word record. It’s sad. He doesn’t put effort into games people want to see and then he gets mad that no one watches his runs. Yes, he’s massively autistic. Not a tranny though.

all trannies are autists. not all autists are trannies. simple as.

No, He just deleted his twitter and somebody sniped his old handle and added a pic of a tranny that looks like Caveman. The account itself has no posts or other pictures so it's a fake, and caveman has been streaming lately where you can hear his regular man voice.

say it with me
JOHN

what a hero

>everyone believed it

STOP FUCKING POSTING TRANETTE NO PASSTO EVERYWHERE YOU SICK FUCK. MY FRIEND LITERALLY KILLED HERSELF LAST WEEK YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! STOP FUCKING POSTING IT OKAY? FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

thoughts, Any Forumseddit tourism thread?

Attached: df037f925aa7bb35912dc473b37dbe157b43c535562bf9cd314364e0239f7e10.webm (476x846, 1.53M)

Caveman just rebranded. Someone took over the old @ and made it gay as hell