Is that… a white man?

>Is that… a white man?
>AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH IM GOING INSAAAAAAAAANE HEEEEEEELLLLLP MEEEEEEEE YAKUB HELP ME

Attached: 1759AF73-85BD-474D-A6E9-95EC3DE41C31.jpg (400x400, 15.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gKvxG4aD9x8
vimeo.com/80117016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jordan Peele is white.

My prediction is that he will be looked back on as the M. Night of the 2020s.

It’s continental then?

>raised by his white mother in an affluent white household and when to expensive white schools
>resents his white side and embraces his blackness
what an ungrateful little nigger

>Decade or so ago my best friend and brother convince me to watch Key and Peele stating it is the funniest shit ever
>Don't laugh a single time
>Switch to Chappelle Show to get the taste of unfunny niggers out of my mouth

Well la dee da

their angry Obama sketch must’ve been one of the most unfunny things of the 2010s and Comedy Central advertised them all the fucking time

What's rarer, Jordan making a good movie or Jordan casting a white man in a movie that isn't a bad guy

the shows are opposite. Chappelle started off good then went to shit. Key & Peele started off shit with nothing but race "humor," then got better in later seasons, as soon as the theme music changed.

I could probably write a blog about that that shit went, but I won't. They are just painfully unfunny. I don't even really know why. Delivery? Just their general demeanor detracts from the comedy.

Well then show me a good skit. Also Chapelle Show never went to shit until Dave fucked off so that is hard to count. But even then it still had great moments.

>IS THAT A HAPPY WHYTEOID FAMILY?
>SAVE ME CRACKER MAN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's just opportunism. In the past he would have pushed his white side to get into prestigious circles, but this era favors chocolate faces so he plays up his funny-lookin Cadbury milk chocolate self.

When Chappelle fucked off, everything they showed when he left was still his skits. He had clearly ran out of good ideas. It was awful.

>CRACKER MAN
youtu.be/gKvxG4aD9x8

their only sketch I ever enjoyed was the black football player names because it really do be like that

That is my point, buddy. They were skits that were not our to use because they were bad. After he left they had all these unused skits (that sucked) so they ran with it under a guise. At least they had the gall to announce Dave fucked off to Africa in the first episode of that season. Or was it the last?

Those werent unused. Those were the next seasons skits. Had he stayed, he merely would be the one introducing them instead of Charlie and Ashy Larry

Jam from Greece, where it flows like water

FPBP
sage

they're extremely hit and miss but this is one of the funniest sketches ever
vimeo.com/80117016

Attached: EaIkLbkWkAA7IrH.jpg (828x636, 46.85K)