The Batman Opening Shot

Theories?

Attached: batmanopening.png (731x643, 421.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLOp_6uPccQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WYkA80GcnjE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

worst batman ever

Batman throws Alfred at two face, or whoever Collin Farell is playing in this crap.

OK. Here we go, my best theory is: The stupid asshole grifters who wrote the article were paid to shill for the irrelevant batman movie so low IQ dummies like you feel they need to "discuss" it.

holy mouse shills batman

It begins with edward cullin as batman blowing a homeless man on the streets because it’s symbolism that this movie is gonna suck balls

Five minute close up of Pattinson's flaccid dick

If I had to guess I'd say it fades in on The Riddler taping a guy up like in the start of the first teaser.

youtube.com/watch?v=NLOp_6uPccQ

But user, Snyder is not directing this one.

Krypton about to blow up.

Batman flosses and then looks straight into the camera and tells the audience to vaxx.

its the chase shown in the trailer where the camera turns upside down when he walks to Collin farrells car your welcome

Batman takes his costume off revealing his skin is diamonds

I've heard rumors of a montage of the history Gotham city. From humble beginnings to being taken over by capitalism and greed to the sounds of Joy Division.

Honestly who cares? The last trailer killed my hype and honestly the PR trying to paint it as an edgy noir film while simultaneously trying to sell lego sets and toys to kids for a PG-13 film has really soured me on it

>to the sounds of Joy Division.
What song specifically?

>>capeshit

I don't consume kike propaganda

Atmosphere

Bruce wayne balls deep in some bussy with a used needle bouncing around in his arm. Nirvana plays in the opening song.

Theories? Yeah, I got one. It's called "manufactured hype". There's nothing special or unique about a character we've all seen hundreds of times.

All I know is I'm tired of them not giving batman white eyes

Attached: Jhjjjjk.jpg (576x605, 202.9K)

Probably something 'unexpected' like Bruce getting the shit beat out of him
This isn't a bad guess

It’ll be Batman crying or something gay

What trailer are you referring to user? There have been so many spots on YouTube plus the funeral scene that I don't know what to expect anymore. There is something that feels weird about this marketing campaign.I was touched by the trailers of the Nolan trilogy, even the trailer of bvs

What's with the negress? God I hate modern american media.

She's African-American woman

Hard to act without eyes. I don't know why people pretend not to understand this.

It opens with batman as a boy raping his parents dead corpses immediately after they get shot

Atrocity Exhibition would have been better.

youtube.com/watch?v=WYkA80GcnjE