Im trying to get into him, but nothing is clicking yet. What songs do you reccomend that are not his top 5?

Im trying to get into him, but nothing is clicking yet. What songs do you reccomend that are not his top 5?

Attached: A91C9D64-45B5-4CC7-9297-85965FA1783F.jpg (300x168, 5.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=91efm5G8OVk
youtube.com/watch?v=NKGUN56JM_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=LT3cERVRoQo&ab_channel=DavidBowie
youtu.be/hboq7S7ULbo
youtube.com/watch?v=ncUXEnb1Wl0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meant to post in /mu lol
You’re welcome to suggest anyways

Moonage Daydream

He was a pedo chud.

We’re not gonna talk about Judy. In fact, we’re gonna leave her out of it.

Any Forums is a dead board with like 20 posts per hour, you knew exactly what you were doing when you posted it here. I would give you the recommendations if you weren't a liar

I listened to all his discography twice and nothing clicked

Its slower for sure, but I prefer that. And some threads get 200 + replies sometimes. Im always here or on /mu, and I switch tabs on my phone so I opened this by mistke

New career in a new town

youtube.com/watch?v=91efm5G8OVk

Just listen listen to Station to Station, Low, Heroes and Lodger

Attached: 1636166874190.jpg (374x604, 50.45K)

Heroes
Young Americans
Starman
Sound and vision
Fame

>Sound and vision
>Fame
Best ones so far imo.

THE RETUUUUUUHN OF THE THIN WHITE DUKE
THROWING DAHTS IN LOVUH'S EEEEYEEEEEES

this is easily one of his best songs
youtube.com/watch?v=NKGUN56JM_Y

Always Crashing in the Same Car

Most of us here are

this one
youtube.com/watch?v=LT3cERVRoQo&ab_channel=DavidBowie

Scary monsters

The idiot (iggy pop but Bowie had a large hand in its production)

MWSTW

Low

Station to station

Young Americans baby! Start with Young Americans and check out Man Who Sold the World and if you're still feeling strong go so Station to Station. From there you can take on whatever.

Low album seems the best to me so far

Bowie has a lot of different flavors, musically. This is a good jam from a lesser album
youtu.be/hboq7S7ULbo

Attached: 4F93DEC5-9536-4C3F-8A58-2471B3B6561B.jpg (1024x576, 39.19K)

90's Bowie was best Bowie

nobody actually listens to his music they just wear their allegiance to the trend like a merit badge

Young Americans
Life on Mars
Starman
Fame

If you like Low check out Brian Eno’s early, non ambient albums.

moonage daydream, heroes the live recording from top of the pops and the rarer '77 one on youtube, lady stardust, fame, fashion, scary monsters, be my wife, etc.

Queen bitch is the only song I like and it's not even close to CCR or LCD soundsystem on my kino scale

Attached: Afc_lcd_LCDSoundsystem.gif (316x316, 43.22K)

This is bait. Lemme guess you listen to rap

or they appreciate his music and contributions to music, art and culture! you sound fun I bet you love asking people if they listen to Tool and explaining syncopation

youtube.com/watch?v=ncUXEnb1Wl0

It's a gem

His best albums, ‘The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust’ and ‘Low’ were made while he was a junkie. Why does being a junky make you a better artist?

If you are looking for an alternative intro. Wild is the Wind is a favourite of mine and also one of Bowie's. A cover version but a great one. China girl also a cover version but my how he transformed that into something amazing. Two songs I would put on a gold disc to the stars. Absolute beginners is my 3rd choice.

Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust is the only good album all the way through.

But user, "All I want" is basically a Heroes ripoff.

Five Years is the best Bowie song

No chomo ever called me chud