Any crack addicts here?

Any crack addicts here?

Attached: Chiro.webm (1080x1420, 2.9M)

Sometimes

sometimes what?

>paying a stranger $80 to crack your knuckles
why are first worlders so goddamn retarded

I like the one with the booba. You know the one

Women ask me to crack their backs fairly often and it's always embarrassing that I can't.

Stand back to back, hook your arms around theirs, and put them on your back. The stretch will crack their backs.

im addicted to cracking skulls when punks start static

They want you to do it facing their back. It's one of those things that both feels good and is a flirtatious maneuver/excuse to get a little touchy. I guess I could take the time to learn.

im really good at this kind of thing and i wanted to go to school for it but it seems like the prime field to get #MeToo'd. you're intimately touching thousands of people per year and all it takes is one bored woman

Because we can.

your daddy.

It's pretty easy. Have them cross their arms over their chest and wrap them in a bear hug from behind. Lift them and it should pop

I do it for my wife often. Face front to front and wrap your arms around her, under her arms and around her ribcage. Lift her off the ground, lean back a little and try to push the air out of her lungs as she exhales.

ooooh sometimes..i get a lil feeling.....

Attached: japanese tum 2.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

I'm a daily meth addict who has done crack many times too. AMA.

Yeah that's what I usually do, just never works. Whatever. When I get hammered with my female friends I do get a lot of requests to show them proper hair pulling and face slapping though. Those things I'm good at. Thanks Nina Hartley.

who

Name?

why are asian women like this

Imagine if she had her tits out.

Attached: 1630144377265.png (490x401, 213.25K)

wow that would be amazing

didn't even think

They would jiggle and bounce tastefully as her spine is manipulated. The sensation of that would probably be even more pleasing to her and she would smile slyly. ikd how boobs work but that's just my estimation.

Attached: 1630151736159.png (639x585, 263.25K)

Get help nigger.

Attached: faggot.png (757x1749, 699.4K)

It's not exactly how boobs work but it's close.

haha

thanks for the post

It's ok I have nothing else to do.

Attached: 1630729845234.png (641x355, 220.31K)

>being this upset
seethe

These people are considered "doctors."

isn't chiropracty entirely bullshit pseudoscience

Attached: 1636662510523.jpg (544x960, 70.04K)

damn why the fuck isn't naked chiropractor appointments a thing?

thats ok now I am imaging other things with tits out

like normal things were the tits wouldn't be out and is now erotic

you have done a good thing today my friend

Made for bbc

I mean it's definitely not science but as a form of massage it's great if handled by a proper professional. A lot of them are total shit and can cause damage but I was friends with a good one and he definitely made me and a lot of people feel better.

Just doing the needful my friend.

Attached: 1641379300526.jpg (580x563, 236.46K)

Most of it is probably placebo. But a lot of "disease" is nocebo. Basically, if you feel unappreciated your brain will trick you into thinking that you're sick, so that you act sick, as a way to take the temperature on how many people really care about you. And stuff like chiropractics, acupuncture, homeopathy, crystal healing-whatever, satisfies that. Going to the doctor also satisfies it. But ideally, you wanna keep the doctors doing doctoring for non-imagined disease, so having these placebo-providers is complimentary.
Problem starts when people start thinking you can cute cancer by manipulating your chakras or whatever and then they die. So a responsible practitioner of "alternative medicine" would refer "patients" to a real doctor for real treatment if they're really sick. But not all of them do. Then again, tons of doctors are incompetent retards as well. My sister has a friend, she had to go to three doctors for her explosive headaches before one finally gave her a proper checkup and they discovered a tumor, which took two years of her assuming the first doctors were right and that it'd just go away.

moral of the story is: everyone is a stupid retard and you should trust nobody, especially not yourself