I'M DIALING THE PRICES BACK TO 1965

>PRINGLES CAN, 5.2 OZ. ONE SPONGE, PINK. LATEX GLOVES, ONE PAIR. AND A BOTTLE OF LUBE 16 OZ.
>HOW MUCH?

Attached: 6g2mjv6qmgj41.png (844x511, 486.24K)

>holds store hostage
>Any Forums still thinks he was supposed to be the good guy

AT THESE PRICES YOU'RE RAPING ME

He literally is the good guy, but he is supposed to not be.

He was actively fighting inflation

How is he not?

The dumb chink swung first faggot

bootlicker

Dude started chimping out on the korean store owner who doesnt even know any english. Dfrens was in the wrong here you niggers.

Anyone who opposes inflation and price gouging Koreans is a good guy.

Dfens did nothing wrong. Koreans in 90s LA were turbo Jews.

>upper middle class guy with no redeeming qualities, or hobbies
>has a temper tantrum and fucks up everyone's day because he realizes the world doesn't revolve around him
he is literally me

Attached: 1619381027093.webm (540x960, 2.7M)

He was mad because no one gave a fuck about him so he gave them a reason to

The store owner was one of the terrorists from the Nakatomi Plaza
He wasn’t innocent

i still havnt seen this movie. SHould i?

>not capitalizing White

((()))

Everything he complained about in this show just got progressively worse and then exponentially worse when covid hit.

Attached: 1644321090885.gif (110x112, 167.19K)

Yes

Stop complaining, this is the new normal

Attached: UK offensive.jpg (1200x900, 271.59K)

this film is legit the stupidest fucking pile of shit. mental self-indulgence so the wagie can project his bottled rage on and be spent and happy for Monday. it's the same as people who daydream through the entire day about being a superhero or some big shot bullshit. It's the equivalent of people praising Ted Kaczynski's philosophy on the fucking internet.

It's really good, so yes. I'd say it's almost a classic. A lot of people ignore 60% of the movie and identify with the protagonist, who is not a good person, so you'll see anons talking about him being right despite everything the film shows and says.

He's a late-30s unemployed loser living at his mom's house and has a divorced wife and kid whom he verbally and physically abused until she got a restraining order on him. He one day snaps under pressure from his own life choicew and blames it on society, and decides to see his wife and kids by any means necessary.

>nooooooooooooooooooooooo you can't just rebel against society if you're white only le heckin good guy niggerinos are allowed to do that

White people are the most entitled species on the planet