You see, Meg. You're what they call a "practice girl"

>You see, Meg. You're what they call a "practice girl".

What did Peter mean by this?

Attached: Capture.jpg (524x360, 21.36K)

Meg is free fuck, so its worthless.

Seth MacFarlane's brand of comedy and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

I could get behind this.

A practice girl is a woman of substandard personality and/or appearance who you enter a romantic or sexual relationship with to learn the ropes and get experience for when a woman you are actually interested in comes along.
If you weren't an incel you would know this.

based

This, trannies make good practice gfs, date one for 6 months to a year to get your confidence and experience up and then go get yourself a babymaker

Any other catalogchads remember the Meg defender schizo? Guy got tuckered out pretty quickly.

test

you’re pretty stupid

You mean Bevis and Butthead

>substandard personality and or appearance you enter into a relationship with to practice
Oh so you're a psycho , okay.

A practice girl is an ugly chick you don't give a shit about that you use to practice game on if you're awkward around girls

Since you DGAF what she thinks you're free to just experiment with her

Lmao cry more lonely incel
This is how normies and chads live

you don't understand the difference between male and female sexual psychology

>I'm not a lonely incel but also muh chads muh normies
Hahahahaha

Blahblahblah.

Life isn't fair, bitch. Women do WAAAAAAY more ruthless shit to enhance their success with men. At least practice girls get laid.

I've literally studied it professionally my dude. They're actually a lot more similar than you think, men and women just tend to express the same interests in different manners due to biological necessity. But God forbid we admit sexual dimorphism exists in this fucking clown world

nigger excuse for being gay.

>Life isn't fair so I'm going to make sure the world is a little worse off because I'm a bitter jackass
Women do the same thing and it's just a groups of bitter morons making everyone's life harder. This is why we need religion, because literal morons need a God figure to be scared of in order to get some control in their lives.

niggers might refer to this as a 'hood rat' or someone who is 'ratchet'
hope this helps

you should change your profession

Practice girls need to practice their ability to get a man to commit. Men have to learn how to seduce women, women have to learn how to get a man to commit. If you're a man with zero game, it honestly doesn't matter what other attributes you have, 99% of women demand you put in effort to court and seduce them and it will never happen the other way except in very rare circumstances you can't count on happening for the sake of general advice giving

I knew a bunch of guys who exclusively dated these ugly bitches and I never touched them. They were always anorexic geeks fucking these ugly pimple faced fat mexican girls. One of them even married a practice girl lol

>Men have to learn how to seduce women, women have to learn how to get a man to commit.
Bullshit, both men and women need to learn how to seduce and commit. A practice girl is basically just a whore you use up for your own gain, and it's that kind of mentality that leads to all those bitter cunt feminists

>and it's just a groups of bitter morons making everyone's life harder
Yes, normalfags understand this dynamic, for some reason autists don't despite normalfags shitting on them constantly.

oh, so that's why my wife has herpes

t. substandard personality

Family Guy was just the natural extension of early South Park

you guys seriously didn't do this in high school? Take the ugly girl out on a date or two to get your confidence up, then use that experience to go after the girl you actually want.

It's mostly a tactic for robots trying to fit into normie society. However, it does help.