Smiling Friends Renewed For Season 2

Zachbros... we fucking WON!
Any Forumsblr on suicide watch.
deadline.com/2022/02/birdgirl-smiling-friends-renewed-season-2-adult-swim-1234929116/

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 438.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ozUMunvEzTs
corporatefinanceinstitute.com/resources/knowledge/other/esg-environmental-social-governance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Listen, I like Smiling Friends but you are just as off-topic as the arcane threads. Go back to Any Forums.

>Only one reply
>Being told to fuck off to a different board

What more evidence do you need to see that it's a memeshill show.

Aw shit lmao

Arcane can fuck off too.
I report cartoon threads but jannies don't care. I'm assuming because they make the threads or worse, are bribed to not take action.

ARINBROS, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HIM NOT RACIST ZACH

Nice. Now if only the only options to watch weren't pirating or paying 70 bucks for cable or hulu plus or whatever. Fucking retarded cartoon network niggers, the show is good, but not that good, gonna keep pirating it

Its probably the most artificially shilled show I've seen on here in a while but I'm still glad it got a season two

>tfw I pay a Janny infinitely more than his wage to look the other way
>tfw its $0.01

How can you say that when Arcane is constantly spammed, all of the threads cover the same shit with the same words and phrases over and over again? Do you deny reality?

gonna be some butthurt r*dditors itt

>Birdgirl season 2

I thought that shit failed?

Cool.
Did Any Forums really hate Smiling Friends? I remember people liking it when it premiered.

You would have to pay them all, wouldn't you?
>$0.10

People like it, globohomo shills do not.

shilling friends

Get Doug Walker on the phone to play a character. Let's go boys!

>globohomo shills
What the fuck are you even talking about?

It did. [as] just needs to make sure it meets its diversity quota.

I haven't seen a single arcane in months thread outside of the general which I don't go in so I don't know.

youtu.be/ozUMunvEzTs

The problem with shills is they do not even know what they are. They live in their heads, and behave like living advertisements. Pushing society towards a goal they don't even understand.

The general is off-topic, retard. Cartoons go to Any Forums.

friendly reminder Any Forums told the fags there to bring their arcane threads here until the next season

Birdgirl was fucking kino, glad it got S2. Hope it gets the recognition it deserves. Shit like Harley Quinn gets recognition but that show sucks.

Well that sounds like a fucking Any Forums problem doesn't it? If my toilet is back up I don't shit on my neighbor's porch.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAJAHAHAHHAHA
WHERE IS THAT FAGGOT “muh premier ratings” SPAMMER NOW?!?!?! BRING HIM TO ME I WANT TO LAUGH AND SPIT ON HIS FACE

It's still so baffling how protected /ag/ threads are. Like how much could the Jannie actually be paid to just turn a blind eye to the boards rules

It did, but if Adult Swim cancels it, their parent companies might lose it's ESG score and be delisted by the globohomo.
corporatefinanceinstitute.com/resources/knowledge/other/esg-environmental-social-governance/

Attached: tiresome.png (680x486, 472.98K)