New Driver kino announced

Adam Driver has been cast in Michael Mann's passion project 'FERRARI', a biopic of racing mogul Enzo Ferrari. Penélope Cruz and Shailene Woodley will also star.

What do we think, Any Forums?

Attached: Adam.jpg (453x680, 46.79K)

Looks just like him bros

Attached: 01[1].jpg (700x480, 170.1K)

will he be raping another man's wife in this movie too ?

Looks more like Mesut Ozil or whatever he's called.

Damn I just watch collateral and last duel this past week. This news is just for me

Great. Another fucking biopic. Goddammit.

Every movie he stars in ends up flopping. At some point they have to realize it's not just a coincidence.

Adam Driver is such a gift

He's wonderful.

Why is this guy so fucking ugly but somehow normal or even slightly handsome looking at the same time? People laughed in my theater when he took the helmet off in Star Wars, so did I to be honest, but nowadays I wouldn't laugh. What's the deal with his fucking face?

For fuck's sake
Why do they cast literally every not-conventionally-attractive historical figure with Adam Driver at the moment?
He's in too many films and it's making me really start to dislike him

he was in 3 things last year and has 2 this year user, calm down

Yeah but every film he was in was a romance-based biopic with an inflated budget where he played the lead. So it feels like he's in everything and it's stupid

Another bomb incoming.

Just use the de-age tech and olive face Steven Fry

Rumor has it that Driver will play the role of Enzo in his normal voice stating "Enzo isn't Italian anymore. He's normal now."

>somehow Adam Driver is more attractive that this guy
How can Italians recover?

Why are you watching romance-based biopic in the first place?

Even old Michael Mann kinos will bomb with current retarded zoomer audiences

Test

Test successful.

Now everything, which is not capeshit is a bomb.
Driver's movies are flopping because he doesn't act in capeshit and turns all suggestions down, it's simple.