Now that the dust is well and truly settled, what episode did they jump the shark?

now that the dust is well and truly settled, what episode did they jump the shark?

Attached: reddit and morty.jpg (1200x900, 142.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UdQWTbLWYxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they never jumped the shark, they started acknowledging a canon continuum after the love potion cronenburg episode, and some people like it and some don't

S3

it stopped being good s3e1

Go back holy FUCK go back

Season 4 and beyond is complete trash

no you're just stupid, unironically
watch matrix resurrections
and dilate

season 5 is le good

>pretending 1, 2, and 3 are better than 4, and 5
ngmi

Interdimentional Cable 2 is when they thought they did, but they really jumped the shark on Tales From the Citadel

I just watch it for best girl so idk maybe after sesion 3

I hate popular thing too, this makes up for my lack of personality

Haha he needs to go back to that place we all agreed we don't like amiright fellow patricians? That's me, a patrician, because I adopted your opinions!

Season 3, the pickle Rick episode made me stop watching.

what's wrong with Rick turning himself into a pickle to avoid family therapy, only to have to show up to get the serum to change back eventually

lemme guess, you fell for the memes?

The memes and fanbase runed the show and made them jump the shark so to speak

fans didn't make them do love potion or have rick turn himself in or have rick collapse the galactic government, that was all what they wanted to do.

S1E1 second 1

Being a slave to making each episode The Hero's Journey ruined the show.
>Vindicators 3: The Return of Worldender
>the only episode that isn't The Hero's Journey
>creator hates the episode
youtube.com/watch?v=UdQWTbLWYxI

The fanbase didn’t care for the subtext at all and would rather spout memes instead. Also made rick lok like a douche since he self admittedly has problems but acted like he knew everything with the therapist so its clear he has no want to improve himself and would rather wallow in sorrow because he is a bitch.

That one secene was good
I disliked that episode alot

>That one secene was good
It's all worse than that.
>I disliked that episode alot
You're literally a brainlet addicted to The Hero's Journey.

Wut?

That thought the dream secene was good in the pilot tv ep

around the time where the original creators left the show and dumb diversity hires added themselves to dunk on the “smartest person alive” aka the infamous pickle episode

wtf, the hero's journey flies in the face of making things episodic instead of canon though, mad man
he should abandon the flow chart and just throw sci-fi slapstick at a wall imho

Its always been shit but the first few good episodes sprinkled among the turds stopped or got really long after season 2 season 3 started not sure about the rest

>the hero's journey flies in the face of making things episodic instead of canon though
You're retarded. The Hero's Journey is just 1 of the 10 stories we tell. It's just the one that burgers are addicted to, because it's literally in everything. Each of your episodic R&M stories are The Hero's Journey, except Vindicators.

**highly doubt