Woman moment

woman moment

Attached: Screenshot (110).png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

And Nolanfags think this movie is deep.

Its good dialogue, you're both just smooth brained

That guy looks like the guy that was making Eternal Deathslayer 3 in the movie Grandma's Boy.

it was actually pretty good till she said this dumbass line

nolan's anti feminist
why do you think she ruins the mission and ends up forever alone on a barren planet with her barren womb after spouting some hippie dippie love shit
it's his best film

woman actually do think stupid shit like this, so it's realistic

I have no qualms with this. Any Forums is full of twinks who drink the estrogen tapwater.

day of the rope won't spare your kind, tranny eunuch

>Christianity is a women moment now

>woman talking about love
What a joke considering women are only capable of second rate love.

is this from interstellar or gravity? they blend together for me because their both so cringey and mediocre

You cannot tell me it isn't Grandma's Boy. He's the robot guy.

what about the fat ogre shit

Gravity is the fucking shit. The opening scene where they get hit with the space debris was some of the most intense shit I've seen in ages. Soundtrack fitted perfectly. Interstellar and the soundtrack felt like a bloated mess.

feminists can't love.

why did the film prove her right at the end? character flaws are one thing but proving them right is just a pussywhipped move on nolan

gravity makes no scientific sense and its hamfisted feminist themes make me physically cringe.

Interstellar was fine, even the ending if you take it at face value as a science *fiction* movie. It was just this one piece of dialogue that destroyed and devalued the meaning of the tesseract scene.
The point of the tesseract was never to say that love is technically a quantifiable force with the likes of gravity; it is a pseudo-force, one that is man-made that serves the bridge between astrophysics of a higher dimension and humanity. Love was used as a mechanic to navigate within the tesseract to find the ideal method of delivery of information to the subject.
But Hathaway's dialogue is completely different, arguing that love is indeed a force in the same family of other forces like gravity. The purpose of that monologue was to set a precedent that love would play a factor in the higher dimensions later on in the movie, but not in the manner that Hathaway described.
Hence you can't entirely remove the dialogue from the movie since the introduction of love in the tesseract scene would seem to come out of left field, but it could have been better expressed, or at least Coop should have addressed that Hathaway was wrong in this aspect while in the tesseract.

>hamfisted feminist themes
Really? I didn't notice. I just watched a movie with people floating in space.

>gets filtered by heavy handed feminist imagery
>still likes the film
good for you user

>gets to planet
>her bf is dead and she buried him under a pile of rocks because shes too weak to dig a fucking hole

So much for love saving everyone lmao

Attached: (You).jpg (800x434, 125.28K)