The prequels are better than the se-

>The prequels are better than the se-

Attached: Obi-Wan vs Darth Maul.webm (860x366, 2.52M)

Attached: S.webm (436x304, 257.81K)

>sequels
didn't watch

Am I supposed to think this is bad?

-quels.

Attached: chad with sunglasses.jpg (1080x1246, 189.41K)

i'm not even trying to be a Meme King on 4Channel by being ironic. I just legit think this is fine and even gets me a lil hype

Watch the Plinkett review. He explains why that fight in particular is awful.

Attached: consider the following1.png (871x383, 187.1K)

I like the part where they swung for each other's lightsabers. and the part where they pause briefly and maul is wide open to getting his fucking arms cut off.

-x.

watch the RLM reviews

Alright i will

Attached: say the line.jpg (1280x720, 154.64K)

This is kino retard. Take your mary sues and your flying leias and fuck off.

As much as I don't care for the action in the prequels, the throne room fight in TLJ is about as bad.

Why the fuck would I change my opinion of a fight scene because some guy's opinion if I think is good?

It's wizards battling with their magic wizard wands, we can't possibly comprehend their art.

this bait works everytime

>watch some faggot's opinion because it's more important than your own

Attached: 1643897820020.png (685x767, 151.33K)

Attached: where.png (644x644, 708.47K)

explain to me exactly what you think is bad about this because i dont see it. their movements are based on using the force to predict their opponents actions. sequels had enemies running into and out of frame without attacking because it looked cool.

>listen to some nobody tell you what to think
no, fuck off

I literally wore out my phantom menace VHS watching this fight scene on repeat as a kid

>their movements are based on using the force to predict their opponents actions.
Nobody has said anything like this in the OT or prequels. Keep seething.

>do x
>no
>le BAITED

A New Hope=Revenge of the Sith=Empire Strikes Back>Return of the Jedi>Mandalorian>Rogue One>Clone Wars 2008>Clone Wars 2003>The Phantom Menace>Attack of the Clones>The Clone Wars movie
Everything not listed is fanfiction

Obviously.
The only thing this post did was remind me they made sequels.

>fans hated the prequels
Oh no, revisionist history sisters, why is Lucas saying this?

Attached: 1644301624264.jpg (640x640, 79.52K)

>Most kino music in the entire franchise plays during this fight
>Never used again

Star Wars (1977) was the only decent one and all the rest are trash

>dude show don't tell heh gottem
>WTF YOU CAN'T PUT SOMETHING IN A MOVIE IF NOBODY LOOKS AT THE CAMERA AND TELLS ME WHATS GOING ON

embarrassing, so that's why all the fights in the sequel trilogy are equally amazing, got it.

The prequels sucked but at least George Lucas cared about the project and didn’t play it safe. He took risks, very big risks, and unfortunately those risks didn’t pay off. Infinitely more respectable than what we got from the sequel trilogy.

What?

Empire Strikes Back is good. Return of the Jedi is also okay, but other than that yes. Star Wars is the most overrated franchise of all time.