Dysney will announce Kthleen Kennedy's firing

Dysney will announce Kthleen Kennedy's firing
Fioni will show up and reveal that baby yoda also chose the light saber at the same time so he's Luke's first student and not Kylo, erasing the sequel trilogy
Just hang in there bros.

Trust the plan.
Two more weeks!

Attached: starwarsqanon.jpg (400x400, 22.19K)

“Don’t make me unleash Harvey Cthulhu onto the world” why are right wingers such dorks?

Attached: 2F455B96-DAB5-461D-8828-5BF94BA29DBA.jpg (320x180, 9.39K)

Don't write fan complains and critiques against Disney.
There's already a secret civil war being fought.

Light vs Darkness.

The execs are very unhappy with Kathleen's behavior. She was kept there elected in highest position of the company for 5 years because they couldn't get rid of her.

They have awoken the sleeping giant.
- D

Attached: doomcuck.png (937x512, 145.69K)

>right wingers
Meds, now or just mcfucking kilm yourself you fucking mentally ill freak

Jesus christ, calm down, are you really such a snowflake you get offended by someone calling you a "dork"?

KK has already been fired. It just happened in a different timeline. :P

is there a single fandom menace soifagg that still hangs out with this sperg? also how old is he?

>Kathleen Kennedy
Aint that the bitch who sucked jewish dick during the filming of Jurassic Park?

>snowflake
Right wingers from 2016 called, they want their word back

Who even gives a shit anymore. Why would you want her to step down? Star Wars is dead. It’s a fucking corpse. You can’t save it, it’s not gonna get better. So let her preside over her failure.

Joke on you. Watching Disney trashing Star Wars to the ground is much more fun

If the shoe fits

Back 2 Facebook boomer tranny

I don't get it

soiniggers care. because they have nothing else. they pretend to like storytelling but that is definetly not true. there are billions of hours of story media, yet they would rather create fake rumors than go and find something interesting

Snowflake was cringe then and its cringe now.

Aside from what language I used, the point still stands, they got hyper offended because someone called them a dork - so they're easily offended

not that user but is doomcuck a rightwinger?

Probably not, from what I've seen his just an overly obsessed Star Wars fan with Qanon level delusions

yeah i thought so. i have seen claims he has a nazi channel on bitchute called basekomandant or something, but never heard it confirmed

To be fair, there is a weird overlap between Fandom Menace people and neo-nazis, so it could certainly be possible

Attached: nazistarwars.jpg (1280x960, 678.73K)

i thought they are mostly just cringy republicans and former democrats who dont like PoCs and LGBTQ

Mostly just republicans, but there are some nazi-sympathetic people at least

Attached: quartering.jpg (1440x1673, 126.92K)

No there isn't. They're a bunch of cuckservative normies who literally spent the past 5 fucking years spreading fake news on Star Wars and misleading the fan outrage against woke culture to cash in some money.

There's a big gap between the cuckservatives who got kicked out of mainstream nerd culture and people who're pro-white. In fact, the former would gladly throw white people under the bus and go on tirades about how racism bad to get woke points and say "see, the leftists were the REAL racists all along!".

Attached: 1644082959182.jpg (3400x3870, 3.9M)

so quartering doesnt like uncle a? cringe