Now that the dust has settled: Which one was the worst blockbuster of the century? We know it’s between these two

Now that the dust has settled: Which one was the worst blockbuster of the century? We know it’s between these two.

Attached: EDFD0A85-E9A8-4B98-9D90-8C3776D1D74A.jpg (524x381, 248.15K)

AOTC is kino just watched it again a few days ago. Better than I remembered.

The prequel basher below sucks off niggers

Spider man 3 is unironically better than any modern marvel shit

Spiderman 3 is still fun and has a better cast. Attack of the Clones is just miserable experience through and through.

Actually they’re both better than any modern Marvel shit

>Which one was the worst blockbuster of the century? We know it’s between these two.

Are you fucking retarded? There are VASTLY fucking worse films out there.

Every scene with Jango or Dooku alone are a million times better than the 2015 Fantastic Four and there are other decent aspects to AOTC and SM3 is notably better than AOTC.

OT fags will die if COVID or a heart attack soon, fuck those boomers. I voted for Biden cuz my dad is a huge faggot who wouldn't shut up about muh old star wars being better. So I voted for that pedo to annoy him. He screamed for hours kek

Spiderman 3 isn't even that bad. Emo Peter is one of the funniest shit ever. AotC in otherhand is boring and soulless turd

Tlj

>We know it’s between these two.
>We
Don't speak for me, faggot. These two movies are good. The worst one is probably the TLJ.

This shit.

Attached: imagen_2022-02-09_050657.png (356x512, 370.4K)

>Spider man 3 is unironically better than any modern marvel shit
>Actually they’re both better than any modern Marvel shit
You are both fucking batshit insane and I say that as someone who likes SM3.

ALL of the MCU is better than SM3 except Falcon & Winter Soldier and maybe Homcoming, Thor 2, IM2 & Captain Marvel.

Thor Ragnarok has way more flaws than SM3 but also has more good stuff.

Uh, based

Best one in the PT

It's an awesome movie overall. Surprise bombing, speeder chase, Kenobi jumping outta window, cutting off zams arm, the fight on kamino, geonosis, the Kamino arc, etc. The CGI is a product of it's time but as a kid I didn't notice the muh cgi. It's kino for kids the intended audience. Seethe man children. Roger Elbert the most influential film critic liked aotc so fuck these fat losers

Prequel hate is gaslighting. Aotc on rotten tomatoes and IMDb is fine. Rots is a solid 7.5. they are movies for children, though. My friends were falling asleep watching the OT although the Yavin scene and hoth assault and Vader duel are based along with the final duel. Yet liked the prequels.

Spider Man 3 is actually alright and has a lot of the SOVL like the other two movies apart from some stupid shit in it.
Attack of the Clones is a genuinely terrible movie with dialogue that's considered so bad by so many people, it became a meme.
>OMG UUUGGH Padme, I don't like the sand. Oh it's so course and it's so rough, and it just gets everywhere uuuuughh
>But not like here, here it's so soooft and smoooooth, like you Padme
It's also not fun to watch Attack of the Clones unlike Spider Man 3.

Attached: i-dont-like-sand.jpg (1080x540, 107.76K)

>sexless monk doesn't know how to talk to women
nigga just go on and you'll see much much worse

It is fun though 12 year olds don't care about this romance shit faggot it's an action adventure. It like complaining about the plot of Elmo's world or some shit. You aren't the intended audience boomer kys

The dialogue in ATotC just sounds like 30s-50s melodrama type dialogue to me. I don’t get what’s so bad about. They’re supposed to be awkward anyways.
Revenge of the Sith has more embarrassing dialogue but it’s a better movie.

Yes it's literally intentional and Shakespearean. But the bottom line is faggots need to understand it was meant to entertain kids and sell toys, which it did. The prequels continued to set box office records until they finished. And they launched the academy award winning TCW. It was cool but it was cool for elementary schoolers. I'm a zoomer and all my friends preferred the prequels more or less. Not saying a zoomer can't prefer the OT it's just not my personal anecdotal desu. Stop crying about a kiddie film boomer cucks.

>he watches 30s-50s melodramas

This.