Biblically accurate angels

>biblically accurate angels
so people back then were all on mushrooms or some kind of hallucinogen right?
this would scare the shit out of me, even more so if it spoke

Attached: 1644293640264.jpg (640x703, 150.28K)

>so people back then were all on mushrooms or some kind of hallucinogen right?
no. just isaiah and ezekiel

No, thats what they look like. You're assuming life can only exist in 3 dimensional forms. Angels exist on a higher level.

Angels in the Bible just look like really beautiful people. These winged hallucinatory things are some other kinds of beings I think. Winged Beasts maybe, but I don't want to make any wrong claims about the Bible.

And Angels never even are described as having wings. That came from some Greco-Roman influence on depictions at some point.

There's different tiers of angels, the human-like ones are the "lowest" tier and the ones most often sent to deal with humanity since they are the closest to it. The higher tier ones are the le wacky be not aware redit kind that almost never directly interacted with humanity

Chariots of the gods man. Those visitors were aliens.

I don't know if you've ever read the Bible. I was raised reading it a lot. There are various heavenly beings but I don't know if those other entities that would seem very surrealistic or strange to us at this stage are necessarily Angels. Although I don't want to assume Angels always look like the messengers who come down and interact with people at certain points, or the heavenly host or choirs, which seems may, at least from certain visions, look people-like. Like, I don't know what the Angel of Death looks like, if he went around with a human-like appearance.

Redditly accurate angles

that's why it said be not afraid retard

that's just how ancient people liked to envision gnarly-ass creatures - with loads of extra eyes and limbs
it wasn't just the Bible, consider the hecatoncheires from greek mythology or even your standard dragon with 100 heads

Attached: hecatoncheires_by_dougcurtis_dmw0vc-fullview.jpg (432x477, 70.02K)

Aliens was just a materialist revision of phenomena people have been experiencing before the scientific age and at this point, now that we are learning 'UFO' phenomena is likely something real, it seems they are probably not material ships but some weird woo woo higher / other-dimensional or spiritual thing anyway so the whole aliens narrative was just cope by the faithless buying into modernist nonsense

kek

I'm an atheist but seeing these memegels and reading milton on 'D is lit af

it's definitely weird when you find shit like this belonging to the Turdaș–Vinča neolithic culture

Attached: images.jpg (215x235, 7.38K)

Ancient cultures had imaginations and poetic thoughts that no longer exist for the average human.

Attached: Bifrost.png (1430x951, 1.81M)

That isn't true. We have tolkien, lovecraft, wolfe. Modern myths.

Attached: FIZwwQ4X0AMOCLd.jpg (526x680, 65.76K)

The average human never had those thoughts and the angels still walk among us.
You lack the eyes to see what was said.

>Biblically accurate angels
>Biologically accurate wyvers
>Scientifically accurate dinosaurs

Attached: sbw2.jpg (532x640, 46.13K)

turd ass lol

I wish we had fantasy kino base on pure biblical lore, instead of elves and dragons.

ah sweet a wendigoon thread

Dude, we know who invenetd aliens and it wasn't a stone age man. It was Giordano Bruno. The alien look was invented by HG Wells.

Before that, you just have some mythological mumbojumbo about "gods coming from the heavens" or something like that, nothing like the concept of alien life forms you'd recognize.

>Biologically male trannies