The.Book.Of.Boba.Fett.S01E07.1080p.DSNP.WEB-DL.DDPA5.1.H.264-TBD

>The.Book.Of.Boba.Fett.S01E07.1080p.DSNP.WEB-DL.DDPA5.1.H.264-TBD

FInale is up!

GO GO GO!

Attached: the-book-of-boba-fett-specialod-72x48-boba-v4-lg.jpg (940x1410, 249.52K)

Literally nobody cares

>Thread proceeds to hit bump limit

>The.Book.Of.Boba.Fett.S01E07.720p.DSNP.WEB-DL.DDPA5.1.H.264-PlayWEB

next copy is up

Stop watching manchild trash

holy shit who cares

this

i dont like books, pass.

Cope faggot

Booba feet?

You will seethe. Mando will be the most streamed show again later this year. boba will break the internet again. There will be threads for months about Boba Fett. Yes we are immature. Yes star wars is for fags. No we don't care. No girls don't have sex with us. Yes you will seethe. You will cope. And you will rope

End of
And he was a good friend

I can see you steaming from here. Go watch your lazer gun manbaby show

People seriously watch this garbage?

Where are you hetro dudes finding these torrents?

The episodes show up elsewhere before they get to torrents. I am already watching it.

I'm simply making it clear. Yes, I'm going to watch Boba Fett, a spinoff of the most streamed online show in history. Yes, im going to enjoy it. You can dilate, you can qualify, you can feign indifference or show contempt: but we both know this is gonna be multiple bump limit threads.

You can stay mad about it. Yes Boba was the most in demand show. Yes it's for 14 year olds

Can I get a hint mister?

Attached: mpv-shot0001.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

>Mando will be the most streamed show again
Google trends say Squi Games was 4 times more popular than the mandalorian ever was though

Can someone just tell me the minutes with Luke?

I didnt know that, I just made it up on the spot. The moral of the story is I'm going to watch it and you can't stop me. How does that make you feel? Mogged? Cucked? Sexy?

Don't bother responding
I'm jerking off to this show

not on KAT or TPB yet, where else do i look that's not for private trackers?

FETT
BOBA BOBA BOBA
BOBA BOBA FETT
BOBA FETT BOBA FETT
BOBA BOBA BOBA BOBA BO BA
BA BO BO BA BO BA BO BO BA BO BO BO FETT!

>How does that make you feel?
Indifferent mostly, I just hope you shills don't spam the board. People hate star wars over here, you'd be wasting your time and disney's money anyway. And going by their latest shows disney's going to need all the cash it can save

Disney+ shows have a structure, each episode is about 40 minutes of wheel spinning then a tease for the next ep. The same goes for each season, just wasting time until the last episode where they tease the next turd out of the content hole.

10/10

Fuck between this show and your seethe my dick is gonna explode. Everytime you reply it makes me harder and harder. I have to keep pausing the stream to edge to you seething. Yes this board will be spammed, this is a Boba Fett board. Yes I will cum hard. Any questions?