Untitled

Attached: bv9fpsk3-1414040470.png (1000x697, 94.05K)

Oh great, another thinly veiled transphobic thread. Saged and reported.

me on the right.

science does not apply to gender or race chud

>Oh great, another thinly veiled transphobic thread. Saged and reported.

Attached: 1595260455942.jpg (609x647, 46.07K)

Such lazy bait

Attached: w.png (200x200, 9.97K)

me second from the right

Based

>women are a fucking mess
>men are aesthetic and interesting

ummm actually doctors and scientists already debunked this pic

women are curvy in all the right places

I've always been curious on why women are absolutely useless as a sex both in antiquity and the modern period, outside of having kids, is their second X chromosome inactive?

Normally yes, they coalesce into what are called Barr bodies. Having two X chromosomes works well for preventing recessive genetic diseases; when a woman has Turner syndrome (only one X chromosome), they are a lot more susceptible to those types of issues.

Attached: main-qimg-e4ab283a7c1c166fad12af70abf9373f-pjlq.jpg (602x339, 27.25K)

Men are defective beings.

>is their second X chromosome inactive
i cant stop laughing at the implication that more active chromosomes = superior person
you must have at least three of each chromosome user, youre like liquid snake and shit

he does it for free

>she still thinks that transfolk visit this board

explain in your own words what you think a chromosome is

women are incomplete beings.

imagine having a body whose sole design purpose is to absorb and nourish cumshots.

no

Attached: 1639071768821.png (750x920, 307.34K)

kek

>i cant stop laughing at the implication that more active chromosomes = superior person
if that were true downies would be ubermensch

I'm xx but identify as xy. Simple as

No. Women are perfect. They have a complete set of chromosomes. A man is an imperfect woman, whose breasts have been cut off and the uterus has fallen out, and she cannot give birth. Men are generally not particularly needed in large numbers. It is possible to destroy all men, with the exception of one, and humanity will continue to exist. Women are very valuable, but men are not. The bull is slaughtered for meat, the cow is not. The whole point of a man's existence is to find a female and give offspring, and then die. Law of Mother Nature.

>implying downies are not ubermensch

I identify as your bf, now post tits

The cow is artificially inseminated and milked for our pleasure, just like women.

Retarded spastic.

It's been explained to you dumbasses a million times that sex and gender are different. At this point, you're just willfully ignorant.

Excuse me, Mr. Tranny.
What does MtF and FtM mean?
Can you explain what these words mean please?
Thank you.

bait, but gender is not personality

Gender isn't real.