Frank going down on Zoe while her dad calls her. Zoe wishes her dad a happy father's day as she orgasms...

>Frank going down on Zoe while her dad calls her. Zoe wishes her dad a happy father's day as she orgasms. Frank asks why she didn't wish him a happy fathers day.
What did they mean by this?

Attached: house of cards.png (642x629, 719.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=Kq18sY9hQhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not gonna lie that's kinda hot in a weird degenerate way.

women will do that, they are very degenerate, a girl once gave me a bj while on the phone with her mom, I was hard as diamonds don't get me wrong

He's her daddy

>Zoe wishes her dad a happy father's day as she orgasms. Frank asks why she didn't wish him a happy fathers day.
wat

Watch the scene youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=Kq18sY9hQhs

Ive never seen house of cards , how does Kevin spacy of all people get inside her panties?

He doesn't say that

Rich and powerful

My gf once got a call from a hot female coworker of ours while she was blowing me, it was so sexy it was insane. I tried to finish so fast but I didn't make it before the end of the call unfortunately.

That Naughty Allie clip was all over the place when I was 13 and Amber Skyy, so sex while on the phone has always been incredibly hot to me. It's voyeurism without the risk.

Makes sense , bitches love money and power

Literally the 2 min part of video

>What did they mean by this?
(((American))) degeneracy. That entire continent should be nuked.

you think thats bad she literally calls him daddy in the UK version

Liar

She was a journalist trying to climb the ranks and used Spacey's attraction to her to get inside political info. At the same time Spacey was giving her info he wanted leaked to help himself climb the political ladder, and he liked the power dominance he had over her, something he didnt have over his wife.

Attached: q2h79j468y461.jpg (800x1126, 116.03K)

She looked sooo damn hot in that dress

Attached: 1629479028715.webm (1920x960, 3M)

>frank turns to the camera and starts talking to us, the viewers
>turns out he wasn't talking to us, he was talking to a tape recorder
>FRANK, a paranoid man who had a master plan, RECORDED HIS DEEPEST AND MOST SECRET THOUGHTS AND ALLOWED THEM TO BE COLLECTED BY ANOTHER HUMAN

Imagine something more retarded than that happening in this show. You can't.

She has a monkey face. She looks like a monkey in a dress.

I prefer better Mara.

Attached: Rooney Mara.jpg (1920x1080, 376.08K)

God, her expressions in this scene are so hot. Looks like a subservient slave ready to do whatever he wants.

Kate>Patricia. Reject humanity, return to monkefu

Attached: 1642320601570.jpg (1280x1577, 449.43K)

It's the eyes

Attached: ncgq386x52y61.jpg (1250x1500, 255.34K)