Who should the next villain be? my vote is hush or mr. freeze

who should the next villain be? my vote is hush or mr. freeze

Attached: batman_ver12_xxlg.jpg (1350x2000, 413.15K)

Hush only works if they establish a whole bunch of rogues gallery villains 2bh

Mr.Freeze. Commercially, it makes more sense and narratively, it’s got the potential for an A+ flick

perhaps

Attached: Batman_Hush_Art.jpg (1920x2951, 1.47M)

Riddler is Hush

Mad Hatter Warwick Davis

kek

OH BOY HOW DID YOU GUESS ABOUT FREEZE?

Gory horror esque theme, Zsasz, Killer croc, Man bat escape and terrorise Gotham, real bloodfest, maybe some other small time rogues too as fan service.
Strange pulling the strings trying to get to Bruce somehow I dunno.

Attached: _nd97jyLBgQ1rp0vkjo1_500.gif (500x281, 1.96M)

Alleyway dodgy surgeon that also peddles his originally manufactured PCP/Anger inducing drugs to various criminals and gangs for wealth. Mr Valentin builds rapport showcasing his plastic surgery talents on disfigured gothamites, gang members, and charitable free surgery through advertisements in homeless centres, motels, and veteran encampments. Through connections conducts business with a man that goes by "Mr. Toad" who runs a travelling circus. This is also a kidnapping front that provides "entertainment" for Gotham's criminal underground sex club run by Mr Sionis, which is secretly occupied by Gotham's elite. Valentin upon learning of all this completely fractures his own psyche, reliving all of his childhood traumas which horrors only Gotham can provide. He sees visions of his abusive grandmother and "Mother Goat" and strides towards creating the perfection he could not achieve. In a rage he brutalises Mr Toad, dumps him in the Gotham sewers to which only a disfigured bloated corpse, resembling that of a dead frog, remains and is discovered by the GCPD. Through knowledge of these underground businesses, Pyg conducts his own "Circus of Strange" procuring those on the outskirts of society such as the homeless, or teens desperate to break free from the turmoil of corrupt, underfunded foster systems. This circus is used to target individuals in the audience that are vulnerable, or to dispose of workers The serial killings are eventually discovered which all lead to Valentin. The end will hint that at some point Pyg had made contact with long forgotten up-and-coming actor Basil Karlo, who over time developed ailing physical impairments and disfigurations. In a fit of rage he massacred his studio and went on the run only to be forgotten in obscurity to the high crime wave Gotham sees every hour.

Attached: professor pyg.jpg (790x1200, 318.98K)

>some other small time rogues too

Attached: Condiment_King.png (1436x1080, 1.08M)

Robin when

I got the meme pizza and the “poster” (was just a small cardboard thing with artwork)

Honestly was not bad

Attached: F4F39D37-53EF-41F5-8329-9DA21F3A8A16.jpg (4032x3024, 2.78M)

Attached: 069.jpg (580x563, 236.46K)

Hush would be way too predictable, I don't think he'll ever be main villain material especially for a movie. He could work in a 1 hour episode though. Same for Mr Freeze.

Next movie should have multiple villains all leading up to the Court of Owls.

the joker, again. either joaquin pheonix or a new actor for the joker. it will eventually tie in with the new dc justice league.

Faggots like you are why we can't ever have new things.

Seeing as how they'll be exploring his family's legacy, Court of Owls seems the closest to what they're going for.

Kite man

Hush is fucking garbage. Hush is the comic that made me stop buying comics.

Egghead

Attached: 968full-batman-photo.jpg (800x1012, 109.18K)

This
He worked surprisingly well on both Gotham and Batwoman too

>family's legacy
Why are you retards still falling or the sins of the father shit. The twist is OBVIOUSLY going to be that Martha was unfaithful and had a kid (arthur fleck) not anything to do with Thomas being shady