/trek/

It's dead, Jim edition.
previous

Attached: It's Dead Jim.jpg (400x302, 81.66K)

Last thread archived at 44 posts. /trek/ is dead.

Attached: 1643814414260.jpg (665x1000, 61.94K)

The only ST series is the OG series. It’s Shakespeare. Zoomers will learn to deal with it and create their own genius shows. FUCKING YEAH RIGHT KYSelves

TOS was a morality play when it was at its best.
Low cost costumes and sets, but powerful writing, and a crew dynamic unsurpassed by later shows.

Attached: Commodore Decker.jpg (1024x764, 70.33K)

Attached: bobs.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

watched a few Picard clips. I feel bad for you guys.

/trek/ is dead. It's over. Time to stop making new threads.

Picard season 1 was a depressing soap opera that often made little sense. It had some dramatic hotties, though.

Attached: Narissa 03.jpg (919x683, 59.02K)

I'm on the last season of DS9. I've been on it for a couple months now, I'm sad it's coming to an end. I did the same thing with TNG. Fortunately I just started TOS, I never realized it only ran for three seasons.
Why couldn't they just let Jadzia and her variant just stay dead? Is this version of Dax any better?

I suspect P Stew has too much power over PIC. Well, probably not just him, but way too many cooks in the kitchen in general, trying to wedge in certain storylines or elements. For a 10 episode show it was severely overcrowded. Soap opera is not a bad way to put it.
I am now coming to suspect that Sir Patrick's frustration with the show and the character is one of the things that made TNG work. Picard is playing righteous indignation or simmering disappointment in so many of his best moments. Stewart is a great actor with lots of range and I love his moments of wonder or sadness too, but maybe in those years frustrated and angry Picard was closest to the surface.

the other peyton list needs to change her name

Attached: eyton-list-on-the-set-of-the-tomorrow-people-in-vancouver_3.jpg (1200x1493, 201.68K)

Star Trek

Attached: Rain Robinson.png (480x480, 386.41K)

An evil bitch from Picard that met a satisfying gory end.

Attached: Bjayzl.jpg (780x780, 128.05K)

I prefer Ezri honestly except for that one episode about her family which was ass

The scene.

Attached: Picard 1x05 Stardust City Rag - Death of Bjayzl.webm (1920x1080, 673.56K)

>Why couldn't they just let Jadzia and her variant just stay dead?
Because whiile Terry Farrell didn't want to play the part anymore, the character was still necessary. So they had to replace her.

I rather like how she's aged.

If her smile didn't win you over in her first scene, then I don't know.

Attached: sand_278.jpg (705x530, 65.54K)

>the character was still necessary
Then Berman could have simply allowed her to be a recurring character like she wanted to, because the schedule of being a regular character was wearing her out. But he told her she had to be a regular character or she would be written off. If it was so easy to abruptly kill her, it should have been easy to adjust the story so that she was in less episodes. Seems like a producer power play was more to blame for this.

Because I wasn't there. I always get a thread to limit.

thank you for your service

Attached: peacekeeper.jpg (1010x757, 540.46K)

>It's dead, Jim
Not as long as I'm still awake to bump the thread.

/trek/ is never dead as long as there is one person willing to open their eyes and have a conversation with a Fren about Star Trek.

Attached: 1640679001147.jpg (779x394, 24.97K)

Wholesome