Where does one even get a 10/10 qt 24 year old Judge Recruit gf? Asking for a friend

Where does one even get a 10/10 qt 24 year old Judge Recruit gf? Asking for a friend.

Attached: 272699777_1777196992480381_7343969536037092628_n.jpg (599x512, 33.57K)

at wholefoods
keep an eye out for the ones with the small baskets

man she used to be cute.
>watched her new(already cancelled) show
>didn't even recognize her
oof

She was literally only ever cute in this one role

>ROOKIE. JUDGEMENT
>26 year old male. Single. Guilty of not having a girlfriend. Sentenced to twenty slaps on the face and two on my tits.

Does that mean she somehow didn't used to be cute? C'mon lad, use your brain. "Used to" means in the past.

shame there wasn't a rape scene

>cast a white women to play a blonde character from the comic
>show a photo of her family and they are poojeets

There was except it was mind rape

imagine if she never took off her helmet

I don’t care about a judge gf I just want one that can mindfuck me

>doesn't wear a helmet because "it could interfere with my psychic abilities
>was able to read Dred's mind at the beginning of the movie through a wall and through his helmet

Attached: b1c422abaef591fd1f9444ad08efbcc0.jpg (664x907, 78.93K)

But we all know they wouldn't cast that hottie just so she could cover her face with a helmet. She's the token eye candy.

Protip: She only looks good with short blonde hair.

How adamant are you about her being psychic as well?

>rat face
>10/10 qt

Attached: 1614795021266.png (1407x588, 464.97K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-203531_Chrome.jpg (720x1077, 315.05K)

She isn't supposed to wear her helmet, it's part of the character. It's good character design because it makes her look more different from Dredd and she is more personable for the viewer to relate to.

Dredd's a simple guy. So even with a wall and a helmet it'd be like, like reading big bold text through opaque glass.

Her face is fine. It's not the prettiest but it has a natural youth to it that should let her age gracefully. The problem is the eyes. She's one of those unlucky ones where they aren't the soulless dark brown almost blackish ones that most non-whites have or the soft brown ones that are almost pretty like Hershlag has. They're somewhere in the middle which makes them ugly.
A stark reminder to never breed a woman who doesn't have blue or green eyes.

I agree but they didn't have to break their own logic regarding her powers for that one scene that doesn't even go anywhere later.

they were based for not putting a helmet on her, and brushing it off with such a lazy excuse.

nooo not the s-slur!

then why didn't she get naked for Dredd3D

>edgelords act like this film is a super realistic cowboy film
>has a psychic mutant
I hope you don’t do this. Give us Judge Death!