OH N-

>OH N-

Attached: B722DA65-BD35-4F9D-80AC-2A607782AB60.jpg (672x936, 203.25K)

>

im hyped for kamigawa bros

Not being able to play the game for an entire turn seems incredibly busted for just 1 mana.

I

it was made before EDH was popular
also it's white, the weakest color, so nbd

You can still use activated abilities and combate phase

>tfw you fell for the alchemy meme

Attached: 1555260891831.png (287x425, 123.74K)

you should still be able to cast one spell before your opponent plays that, they can't play spells before you when it's your turn

same.

Attached: neo-371-jin-gitaxias-progress-tyrant.jpg (672x936, 128.41K)

Wait, so could I counter this after someone casts it? I hate stax shit

white is not the worst color as black exists

Yes you can counter it, it only resolves if there are no interactions. Stack is easy. Imagine you lay a card down to play it, responses are laid down on top of that card until there are no responses, then you remove the top card, while resolving its effect, moving on to the next card all the way down. This is why blue is gay because defenders have the advantage and they are all answers

>7 mana no flash

Attached: 1405347424434.jpg (200x200, 11.03K)

Same doe

the game overall is incredibly shitty now, but limited is still pretty fun

>limited is fun

fuck off VOW is horrible

Lmao as if white needed to be anymore powerful. Izzetfags on suicide watch

Fine, you prefer this?

Attached: 37163f66-393f-4cb7-9f55-307d3d4b5975[1].jpg (672x936, 133.07K)

And still drop a land

Ultimately its a card out of your hand that doesn't advance your board nor does it take a card out of your opponents hand, nor does it affect their board state, or even tax their mana. In formats where this is legal they will usually have a chance to fire off a useful instant in response, so it doesn't even brick their entire turn.

When used in conjunction with something that can win outright (combo) it can be powerful, but often its just better to add more redundancy to your deck than rely on this. It sometimes makes an appearance in sideboards for combo decks that don't have a better way of fighting against disruption.

its cast on beginning of upkeep. you get to cast an instant if you have it but thats it.

Plus you can dump instants on the stack in response. The only people who think Silence is overpowered are people who never actually figured out how the stack functions.

You can play it in response to their draw, that's when priority first passes
You'll be able to get out an instant or flash card but Silence can effectively deny anything sorcery speed

didn't play VOW, maybe limited is shit now too.

i just tap my boys to the red zone bro

This shit looks like Yughioh art design. Samurai don't work with old samurai because they lost bushido and they all have some weird attack alone shit that would go better in an exalted deck. Pink haired ninjas and black Asians. Fuck this set, pass.

>good cards cost 20 dollars min
>good pauper decks are at least 80 dollars
truly a game for white made by whites