Kinda weird how it's forgotten considering my generation was obsessed with it

kinda weird how it's forgotten considering my generation was obsessed with it

Attached: scrubs.jpg (630x400, 48.15K)

It was a really good show. Any time I buy Arnold Palmer's half & half I think of that joke from Scrubs.

it had no staying power because it was garbage. everybody remembers 'where do you think we are' and 'how to save a life' and absolutely nothing else because those were the only 2 decent moments in the entire run of the series. it's a comedy but nobody remembers any of the jokes, because the jokes were garbage. it was garbage.

What's weird?

> be black
> named turk
why cant hollywood into geography?

Forgottenkino?

Attached: 1629441016572.jpg (1000x1362, 125.06K)

Just Shoot Me is Any Forumss workplace kino

it was shit and full of cringe "humour"
t. boomer bong

Attached: LTP.jpg (1000x1413, 200.4K)

>Kinda weird how we're not constantly discussing a show that ended 12 years ago.
Least weird thing ever.

Attached: disgust roth.jpg (620x400, 32.07K)

god i wish i got casted as a sitcom mc because they all get the hottest chicks despite being uggos

it’s because it went to Netflix way too late
that’s really about it

It sucked but it was just entertaining enough for people to watch an episode or two just to pass the time

I remember it used to be on 24/7 just like Fresh Prince.
That's just how it is, culture moved on

Not forgotten by me. Scrubs is pure kino

>last season is supposed to lead into Scrubs: The Next Generation
>this made millennials cry and shit their pants to the point where they didn't even finish the season
>he final episode is just a normal episode with a preachy voiceover about whatever lesson was learned

Attached: Screech.jpg (150x200, 9.13K)

We're still talking about How I met Your Mother

Attached: MV5BYTAxODNmNzItMjcxYy00MDkzLWI2NDItZDViMmU2YjFmMmM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjg2MTMyNTM@._V1_.jpg (640x360, 56.72K)

Looks JUSTed

> he doesn’t remember Kung fu fighting

Attached: 5x3_Turk_Todd_prepared_to_fight.png (814x610, 324.09K)

I want to chain Elliot to the radiator and fuck her until she's mind broken and becomes the perfect waifu she's meant to be

Why is the voice of the guy from the future Bob Saget

That is part of the problem, a lot of what made it funny or poignant was due to the music they used. It does not hold up well to repeated watches. First time I saw it I loved it, on rewatches it is just ok and pretty forgettable.

Teevee should give it another rewatch maybe stream