Can someone explain this piece of shit to me?

Why is this film so highly rated? This has to be one of the worst films made at this caliber of production I've ever seen.

It's boring, cliche, clumsy, and literally a waste of time to watch. The only entertaining parts of the film are when Benedicted Cumberfaggot keeps abusing a fat Kristen Dunst who becomes an alcoholic because of it... but even that is so cliche.

There's a scene where he makes fun of her, and after he leaves she grabs a glass of alcohol and chugs it... Can you have any more infantile screenwriting than that?

I'm not into the rightwing/leftwing battle going on right now, but this film does seem like a leftists fantasy. Gay conservative guy is a bully, the end.

Am I missing something here? Please explain this train wreck to me.

Attached: MV5BZGRhYjE2NWUtN2FkNy00NGI3LTkxYWMtMDk4Yjg5ZjI3MWI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1481, 236.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LeqMUKiLqPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The acting is great and that's about it plus the homophobe gets btfo-d which helps it's oscar hopes

he's not a homophobe though, he's a douchebag white male republican who is "secretly gay" which is what all liberals think anti-globalhomo republicans are.

seriously someone explain why people love this film

he's a based faggot who likes living in his world of masculine cowboys until his brother ruins it by bringing a w*man and twink into the picture

YWNBAW

I'll explain fren. You see, back in the day movies and television were mostly gatekept by the actual enthusiasts. Nowadays, your average retard now has the same access to the medium, so they make derivative garbage for propaganda purposes. Propaganda has to be flooded into every medium because otherwise some retard could accidently start critical thinking and not succumb to groupthink. These are really the only movies you're going to get for the time being. People are saying it's good because media tells them it's in contention for award season, so the average retard adjusts their view of it to that of quality. In all actuality, it's a piece of shit, but enough people said it's worthy of praise to make it get some praise.

>Cucumberman tries to connect with the fag kid
>fag kid murders him
Moral of the story: around fags never relax

>who is "secretly gay" which is what all liberals think anti-globalhomo republicans are.
I never understand this doublethink on gays and trannies. It's like with Hitler. "Hitler was secretly gay/tranny/a jew". Ok? What the fuck does that mean exactly? I thought none of those were a problem?

What, he was a hypocrite? That's your cutting criticism of someone with like 100 million deaths to his name? Oh dear.

yes any movie you don't like is leftist propaganda.

that's a great way of thinking, I'm sure it serves you well in life.

>yes any movie you don't like is leftist propaganda.

You are actually going to pretend that Hollywood isn't packed to the brim with subversive ideologues that pump out propaganda?

Attached: 1610980909293.jpg (250x250, 7.31K)

Its actually a great film, people are just trying to force their own politics on it. Ultimately its a film about an unsuspected psychopath

But seriously folx, how powerful was that dog, right?!

Attached: 1640258507020.webm (432x766, 2.82M)

What exactly about this film is "leftist" propaganda?

It commits the cardinal crime of cinema; its boring. It's just boring. A bad movie can be entertaining while being bad. This movie was just boring. I was not entertained while watching this. It was a waste of time which is the absolute lowpoint of any movie

Attached: gran torino.jpg (940x564, 69.68K)

BRAVO CAMPION

Attached: 1639425746591.gif (600x438, 3.29M)

it's not boring, you just have childish taste

You can call me what you want, but it was a boring movie. I don't remember the last time I was outright bored by a movie. Unfortunately I was watching it with my dad and brother so I couldn't just turn it off, but we all agreed by the end that it was boring.

boring is low iq criticism

Nothing captured me. The characters were boring and the plot was boring. The most exciting thing was the friction around the alcoholic wife and even that was boring

youtube.com/watch?v=LeqMUKiLqPY