/ATSG/ - Ape Titty Slide General

>What is an Ape Titty Slide?
An Ape Titty Slide (ATS for short) is a large slide built into a statue of a gorilla with two slides protruding from its chest.

>Where can I find an Ape Titty Slide?
It's unknown the exact whereabouts of all ATSs, but most can be found in Europe. The most famous (pic related) can be found at Harry Malter Park in Ghent, Belgium.

>What is the first Ape Titty Slide?
Unknown, however the oldest model of the gorillaape can be found at the Gorilla Hippy Market in Ibiza

>Who makes the Ape Titty Slides?
Once again, unknown. Some research suggests that Falgas Industries are responsible, but the jury is still out.

Attached: 1640767352962.jpg (1080x911, 279.9K)

Really excited for the BR re-release of ATS

Note to Jannies:
You cannot remove this thread.
1. It's not off-topic
2. This is an important subject to Any Forums
3. It is more relevant than other generals like /ag/
4. It does not break any rules

Attached: 1638245614541.jpg (1052x719, 201.47K)

Attached: 115.jpg (486x364, 45.22K)

I think that trannies transition and choose gramma names because as children they were molested by their grammas. This is a thesis I'm working on any feedback would help alot, thanks in advance.

Attached: 27b.png (678x525, 37.76K)

This is a fun thread that has zero political implications but jannies WILL delete it anyway.

KINO with this feel?

holy fuck i wanna go down that slide

if arcane is on topic this is absolutely on topic

Any in US?

The general that saved Any Forums

who would win?

Attached: 1636594538153.jpg (1366x768, 363.17K)

can you make a FAQ for this general? ive been seeing a lot of questions be repeated in these threads and i just want some fresh ape titty slide discussion...

No ATSs are currently known to exist in the U.S. However, the original Gorilla model that the ATSs appear to be modelled from seems to the same as Mighty Joe in New Jersey.

can full size adults use the ats? or is it for children only.

ew gross, she looks like she's incapable of pair bonding lol

God bless you for making this thread. Fuck j*nnies who delete it

Could you give some examples of names? I am genuinely interested.

I think you should start a wiki or website.

Team up when?

Attached: iu[1].gif (500x365, 339.51K)

Well for instance the tranny that went on FOX News calls himself Doreen. I have Ethel, maude and other similar names

anyone else climb to the top of these with their friends and shift their weight back and forth to try and knock it over?

Attached: a2802b4bb58acdb32887eeea5dc5073c.jpg (480x640, 57.14K)

Eurofrens. I truly envy you for this. Slide hard for the rest of us.

It may have something to do with their mannerisms. Trannies tend to overact trying to capture the feminine mannerisms of real women. They probably also have no skill in choosing a suitable name. This good evidence against the claim they make of being a woman trapped in a man's body. If their brains were wired like women, they wouldn't have to try hard and fail like they do.

I’ll race you bro. last one to the bottom is a rotten egg

They tested this first with a dummy and the head came off.

Attached: Cannonball Loop.jpg (2000x1345, 212.36K)

w..was the dummy okay?