Why didn’t he touch his doonut

Why didn’t he touch his doonut

Attached: B81734A2-5871-44FB-8020-4A7C17A174AD.png (209x197, 73.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1hERhIpbY8n4
youtube.com/c/JCSCriminalPsychology/videos
youtu.be/Szfuvn0vLC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he just wasnt in a donut kind of mood

I've never trusted men who talk like him. That Queer accent always give them away.

i dont know

Oh another one of these videos released? Good job marketers. Won’t watch it though.

New JCS?

I orefer mat orchard to jcs

vocaroo.com/1hERhIpbY8n4
Shout out to the user who made this

youtube.com/c/JCSCriminalPsychology/videos
>only 4 videos left
tf happened

tori stafford was national news for so long I never knew this was the motherfucker who kidnapped and killed her.
what a loser

isn't that the guy who was in it with his girlfriend like some fucked up middle American moors murders couple, except she actually did the murder? because the same cop who busts in the Colonel comes in in the same videos, and he just does Rafferty in

What nation? I've never heard of her

Canada

I'm fairly certain that is the guy who lured an 8 year old in to his car, drove to an isolated spot, the guy's girlfriend went for a walk, came back and saw him raping the little girl. iirc he killed the girl too

YouTube spazzed about "violent content" so now you're not even allowed to discuss murder or something idk I'm barely conscious these days hate it all what's the point fuck it

no it was the girl who abducted the child, in cooperation with Rafferty who wanted to abuse a child, and after he was done the girl killed her, as in it was Rafferty not wanting to do the killing either out of not incriminating himself to that degree or just not wanting to do it, but still choosing for it to be done, and the girlfriend coming in as someone wanting to engage in the act in some way, whatever way that being going to the extent of either being willing to or actually wanting to commit the murder, it's conspiracy in the meaning of the word

On keto

Kemper's parents were dope.

youtu.be/Szfuvn0vLC4

This guy deserves to be skinned alive.

imagine if this 6'9 chad had been able to spread his genes instead of going onto be a psycho murder because his mother was some psycho feminist

sucks when you've tapped out all the good interrogation videos on youtube. we need to give incels more psychiatric medicine, cops more resources to catch bad guys and put better cameras and mics in their rooms and start pumping out quality interrogation videos on a weekly basis.