STILL hasn't apologized

>A 5 foot Asian woman has more balls than all the men cancelled so far.

Attached: awkwafina.jpg (932x796, 187.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Nvt8PgrH-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I figured she was black because of her name and the sound of her voice. How is it not blatantly obvious to everyone that she puts on a blackccent?

I thought she had the accent because she grew up in an area of New York where everyone had it. Also people in the industry teach themselves to have different accents according to what audience is watching. Another example of that is Anya Taylor Joy. Awkwafina is probably confused as fuck and doesn't know what to apologize for.

imagine getting a manicure to make your nails look like a laborer's filthy hands

All of the people who knew her in high school said that she's putting on the nigger accent for Hollywood, which anyone with two braincells can see.

This. She just thought she could get away with it because she's not white.

Vietnam fucking shits can't be ghetto huh?

A kind of get why people are uncomfortable.
Not on a 'oh this is appropriation' level, but more on a subconscious 'this is extrememly weird' level.
Asians who speak with anything other than a general American accent or a thick Asian accent just doesn't gel right in my head.
I remember going on a tour around Europe, and one of the people on our bus was a second-generation Vietnamese-Australian. Every time he opened his mouth, my brain just shut down. It's like I couldn't process that his voice was coming out of that face. Its a good thing we didn't talk all that much because it would have become extremely noticeable.
You know when you see that image of all the words spelling out colors, but they are all different colored different, and you have to say out the actual color of the lettering instead of what it spells out as fast as you can?
I think its the same sort of process at work there.

nasty chigger

Good. We should poison every simp, white woman, and woke brownoid and replace our entire infrastructure with capable men of all races and creeds and Asian and latina women.

Nuke the US

Percentage wise, Australia has twice the amount of Asians America does (13% vs 6%).

Nobody is actually uncomfortable. The woke religion is all about witch hunts, not legitimate grievances, and particularly not about finding legitimate solutions to real threats. This is a hit piece from somebody with an axe to grind.

I still don't get how she's becoming as popular as she is right now.

What did she do?

No, I think this is legitimate. She sounds horrific.

I assume she fulfilled the niche "strong Asian woman" role and ingratiated herself within, or was adopted by, the system to keep that going, and most likely she said some shit behind the scenes that pissed off a producer or other influencial hollyweird faggot and now they're coming after her.

It's the female version of this, I guess

Attached: xishi.jpg (1248x452, 108.58K)

youtu.be/1Nvt8PgrH-Q

Black anons, does any of this actually bother you? If you answered "yes" to the previous question, at what point will you grow up? If "no", do you make sure to tell everyone who will listen how gay this shit is to get mad about?

It's cringey and inauthentic. She should be called out that.

No it doesn't bother me at all, honestly I think the accent is hilarious and I don't talk like that.

>Put on a ghetto accent for years
>Has been called out for it in the media and blue checkmarks several times
>Justifies it when ever its bought up
>Steadfastly refuses to apologize

I mean to be fair the guy used to live in literal caves with his family and got shit on by Mao's people for a while, so i suppose he can at least brag about it.

Does she have any nudes?

Why exactly was she canceled?

Kek if you got to see me speak IRL you would probably have a BSOD or something.

I remember being at the gym and some Sudanese dude came up to me
>YOU FINISHED WITH THAT MOIT!?
Never expected that accent to come out of a face that african.

???
Xi got exiled once his dad stopped being popular in the party. The guy's popular because he had to start all over.

There's this black guy from Any Forums on vocaroo thread who speak with heavy Scottish accent and people just can't take him seriously, its hilarious.

Attached: 1589168822764.png (1280x720, 1.99M)

Bros I want to fucking die. Race-obsession is mind-splittingly stupid. I hate Awkwafina and her wannabe wigger effigy of pan-Asian identity. I hate black twitter and their totalitarian, smug, self-righteous victimhood brigade. I hate Any Forums and its eagerness to let these faggots define the asian race and the black race. I hate pop culture-obsessed, zoomer-jive-talking, boba tea-drinking, monolingual bananas and their acquiescence to Hollywood's new personality invented for them under the promise of "Asian representation". I hate Stop Asian Hate. I hate all this fucking shit. Kill me.

King of Queens did this joke with an English accent chinaman

Imagine being this triggered by make believe internet culture wars

why did she even bother explaining herself? doesn't she know you can never save face with an apology? Twitter wants blood. they don't care if you're sorry.

Attached: awkwafina.jpg (1284x874, 167.79K)

Black culture (kekekekeke) appropriation, M&M next