What an absolute CHAD

What an absolute CHAD.

Attached: 1644038417112.jpg (1022x1178, 195.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VYgR_Pj5K0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's a cute lil pooner and i'm sick of pretending he's not

why does he never look happy

R U I N E D
U
I
N
E
D

Attached: dios_mio.jpg (540x670, 46.37K)

i've never seen a man with nipple like that

How did he get those scars? *licks lips*

>5'1"
>chad

where the tits came off and the abs went in

You still haven't

>used to have a huge crush on Ellen Page
>first and only gf from high school ended up becoming a FtM tranny
Why must it be this way?

hahahahahaha Her face is like a grandma and her body is like a burned firefighter.

>MR

Sad that they show this to would-be troons when this is in the top 0.0001% of surgery outcomes in terms of quality. Probably cost a fortune.

>let me just get my stack of books for this pic
>men are smart and they read
>but wait I need my AirPods to listen to Papa Roach
>can’t forget my Walmart chain every boy wore in 5th grade
>now I have finally become a man
This shit should be sad but it’s just funny at this point

because she knows she will never be a man.
She'll never have a penis.
she'll never have a boner.
she can only have a pathetic skin tube
she'll always be 5'2''

And seh went from really attractive women who could have any lesbian she wanted. to unfortunate looking cheapo imitation of a man who is never going to make straight women wet, and is going to digust lesbians.

she could have married an absolute UNIT and become real life Juno and become a UNIT herself and live as UNITs together
now it's all lost forever

Attached: elliot.png (768x1152, 698.24K)

she really got fake abs installed.

every form of this picture, even the original, makes me smirk without fail

youtube.com/watch?v=_VYgR_Pj5K0

You're all just jealous that he's a real man and you're not.

reminds me of Warwick

Attached: 1619827131216.jpg (644x997, 113.18K)

Honest question, what do FTM trans do with their genitals? Get their female innards removed and walk around with strap ons?

you don't want to know

>What's up, bros? Me? Heh, you know, just sitting here reading Asian-American biographies and promoting trans rights, as we... men are known to do... just, uh, guy stuff...

FtM trannies also look so fucking funny. I'm in Texas so you'll see fat Mexican ones that look like the kid from modern family.

thank you god for not making as mentally ill as these people

She looks like she fucked Chloe Sevigny in the 90s and got AIDS.

i couldnt give less of a shit about how ellen page is ruining her life, go for it but the fake abs are insulting. abs like that are a reward from dedication to diet and exercise. i would be seething at this pic if i was someone that worked to get a killer 6pack.

at some point because of the testosterone, they'd have to remove the uterus.
And their vagina become unusable as well. The skin inside become too thin to get fucked without pain.

But the skni tube surgery is very dangerous and has a right rate of failure. One case I know of, the poor girl is now stuck with a colostomy bag aka a shit bag.

And then you have the fact the uretra is made out of arm skin too,It means hairs grow inside the fake uretra which leads to urinal infection and difficulty to pee.
It's actually worse than the penis inversion.

>those two wispy hairs on her chest

Attached: 1601020728883.jpg (712x712, 38.61K)

There's a chance Ellen/Elliot already had a wiener.
If not, he can't get a transplant or graft. We're not there yet. I guess it just stays that way. He probably still has a vagina and pees out of a urethra.
Being a biotech student, you'd be surprised how many people, even first world countries, don't know the difference Urethra and vagina.
When you get MTF, if you choose to castrate, you remove your penis and replace with an empty urethral opening. You cannot put someone else's penis in there. It's just an urethral opening that cannot work as a sex organ in any way.

In case of FTM, there isn't a lot that can be done as of yet, so either you already have a Penis when you start your FTM therapy, or you leave it as is.

God says you're gay but you won't accept it.

Attached: 1644052145609.jpg (266x278, 20.22K)

why??????

Attached: Ellen-Page-hot-pictures.jpg (1032x1280, 46.29K)

Kate Mara is so hot she literally made a man out of Elliot after they fucked for their movie.

Attached: 47902f0a13f09f783daadb0152981393.jpg (1436x2048, 417.85K)

Why do these always do this over compensating bullshit rather than just trying to behave normally? When you're 5'2 and look 14 years old trying to pull the ripped gym bro look is never going to work out

>either you already have a Penis when you start your FTM therapy,
you make no sense, bro

>hit the wall
>turn into man because old men look less shitty than old women
it was the perfect crime

You thought tomboys would be more relatable, and it turns out you were right.

it's a mystery Any Forums is still trying to puzzle out

Attached: treena.jpg (260x193, 11.01K)

SHEMALE.
A lot of Women (yes, BIOLOGICAL WOMEN) have a penis in place of their urethra. They have a vagina and a penis at the same time. A lot of women who get FMT have penises.
Ellen also had a female partner so there's a chance he had a dick before as a woman, and now after HRT still has that.

Are you trying to reason the insanity? :)

such a waste. which kike producer raped her to make her like this?

Predict the date of her suicide.

>He'll never have a boner
Kek

My theory is that she got raped at some point.
She was a cutie in pedowood after all.
The trooning out is a self defense mechanism against rapists.

Are you me? Why are there so many ftm nonbinary trannie?