What is the scariest movie of all time?

What is the scariest movie of all time?

Attached: 1ePOZ7F.jpg (708x590, 40.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ-9-tbEjAA
fox6now.com/news/no-doubt-it-was-her-friends-family-of-jenny-gamez-were-just-waiting-on-dental-records-to-prove-it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucked up how this sketch has actually helped identify her

How did it help? It didn't look like her at all.

Attached: JennyGamez.jpg (960x960, 97.5K)

Noroi.

The eyes look similar

Candyman (2021)

Really shoned a light on how evil white peple are.

I don't know man... The teeth are the only resemblance I'm seeing.

Attached: 5914e6527cd49.image.jpg (400x309, 22.12K)

Forensic artists purposely draw people in striking, over exaggerated ways to help the viewer remember who and what they are looking at by accentuating features that are unique to their face.
You're more likely to look at ol monster face and remember a specific feature than you would literally who face that looks like 99% of every other person on the planet.

big teeth, overbite, big cheeks, small eyes, small nose? apparently those sketches are specifically made not to look like any real person, so that people recognise specific similar features, rather than look for an identical person

Aterrados

Watched Aterrados with my gf last week and she found it so scary that she cried and couldn't keep watching. I don't find movies scary but it did manage to make me jump.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ-9-tbEjAA

Lake Mungo

Are you the same poster or is it really that scary?

backrooms

Sinister

Attached: 1619515225515.jpg (1024x681, 54.1K)

This was used by the police department to re-create what the body looked like, right? Was it based on the skull shape or what?

The teeth are similar, I guess. But that's about it. No one has a chin that sharp, and she has no nose. How is this supposed to help anyone other than creeppasta writers? I feel like anyone who's played with photoshop for like 10 minutes could make a better facial reconstruction. At least one that's more humanoid.

What is this about?

fox6now.com/news/no-doubt-it-was-her-friends-family-of-jenny-gamez-were-just-waiting-on-dental-records-to-prove-it

girl found in suitcase. OP image is a facial reconstruction from her decomposed body.

>facial reconstruction
or sketch I guess, from the article
idk

I see, thanks.