Does this show portray France accurately?

Does this show portray France accurately?

Attached: Emily in Paris.jpg (2000x1333, 390.18K)

bleh

The smugness for sure, but it's too clean.

why is she wearing a commie hat?

Is this show good? Peyton Manning liked it

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1200x800, 160.39K)

The whole point is fantasy. Her problems are instantly solved no matter what she does. The world revolves around her and she has endless 10/10 CHADLICIOUS interesting men after her. All with gorgeous clothes and gorg cinematography and settings.

Attached: Episode-5-5-scaled.jpg (2560x1515, 240.65K)

I wouldn't call it good but it's definitely pretty watchable. You'll enjoy it if you like romcoms

Attached: https___bae.hypebeast.com_files_2020_11_emily-in-paris-season-2-netflix-predictions-6.jpg (1600x1066, 228K)

Attached: scale_1200.jpg (1200x600, 103.8K)

>Does this show portray France accurately?
tell me what happens and i'll tell you if it's accurate

>t. lived in france for 17 years

what bothers me about this show is that some random American shows up to a French office and immediately starts going off about "muh feminazim, muh equality" and this French company actually listens. Same with them speaking English because of her. How about she learns fucking French?
It just seemed so stupid that the Anglo woke shit was so shoehorned and they just act like it's no big deal
In the real world they'd have told her to fuck off and learn French

wahhhh wahhhhh wahhh

Attached: 20220206_142323.jpg (1080x926, 114.32K)

Its Commieflix. Nobody has a show if they don't have woke stuff in it. To me the most annoying part is her endless loyalty to her bitchy boss.

everyone's mean to her because she doesn't speak french

>seething frog

she is constantly gang raped by muslims

and because she is this new intern nobody from the US who doesn't speak French and she is constantly going off about feminism and woke shit

I wouldn't go to France.

it's funny how the show shows only very specific parts of Paris and pretends that all of Paris looks like that kek

>Same with them speaking English because of her. How about she learns fucking French?
even if most Frenchies can't be bothered to learn English, zoomers all understand English but also respect the language more than French, because it's the language of their video games you see, it has to be more noble.

And capitalists will hire people who speak more languages because why not
This is only true in the city though, outside literally nobody cares about english

doesn't happen in the city, citydwellers are very tolerant of foreigners
hell i'd say they like them more because they're so interesting and original (they're not)

islam only allows sex between 2 (two) married people of different genders

I'm in France now, it's lovely

oui

>neutered her caterpillars
she's dead to me

Attached: lily.jpg (1920x1080, 629.66K)

So Belgium... is a lovely city.

Its a pretty show about pretty things

Attached: emily-paris-season-2.jpg (1200x799, 77.08K)

>t. lived in france for 17 years
God, fuck off
If you're not French your legitimacy regarding the question is non-existent

But anyway, to answer your question OP :
>not enough shitskins
>streets are too clean
>weather is too nice
>people dress too well
>Wine and cigarettes consumption is too low

Attached: 1643580742515.jpg (1061x1061, 52.2K)