Why does Hollywood hate grannies?

Why does Hollywood hate grannies?

Attached: 273382606_3201846216713659_7943138044962860867_n.jpg (712x890, 97.64K)

There’s no reason why Aunt May should look granny tier. Spider-Man in these movies is a teenager. His aunt should be in her 40s or 50s not 70s

It’s a lesson they learned from Dumbledore. Hiring elderly actors in movies that are made have sequels runs the risk of having to replace dead actors.

Younger-than-ancient actors have a tendency to stick around longer

Totally. I would be funny as well if Aunt May and Peter got drunk one night and fooled around haha

One of the big benefits in being a Hollyjew exec is that hot women fuck you for roles. It makes sense for them to drive grannies out of their ecosystem.

Marissa Tomei was visibly old in NWH. Her face was sagging.

Whos the third one supposed to be?

the only good thing about modern Hollywood

old people might die and marvel needs them to make appearances for 8-20 movies

>this faggot shill never read the comics
but they gotta be on burgers or femcels from twitter and church karens will cry. You dont wanna them to fuse into some unholy abomination at night

Dakota Fanning

pretty based if you ask me

Attached: 1636409317998.gif (400x225, 3.8M)

Literal retard. My aunts were in their 70s when I was 10.
Because my mom was the last child out of like 8.

maybe so but it's also about ageism. old coots don't appeal to the general audiences so they might as well not exist.

were you also the last child out of 8?

Because they stopped being sweet caring nans to entitled karen boomers

>DUDE MY SITUATION IS THE NORM LMAO
And you have the nerve to call others retarded? Unreal. Absolutely unreal.

I've also noticed they've completely phased senior ladies out of movies. This is because of the free market, need to have that coomer bait in somewhere.

>guys look, I'm a sandnigger
Kys

this is how a korean "granny" looks

Attached: 1635943041966.webm (1080x1080, 1.29M)

Because old people are ugly?

Looks and sex sell - especially when you are marketing to a bunch of puberty stricken teenagers

Not being able to comprehend people's different experiences is a sign of autism
My aunts were in their 40s when I was a teen and my mom's the oldest.

>my mom was the last child out of like 8.
Third-worlder hands typed this post

>subhuman amerishart zoom zooms don't know spooderman was made in 1962 as a teenager meaning he was born in late 40s making his uncle and aunt members of "the greatest generation" or even the previous one
People all over the world were shitting out kids back then and this is a recorded historical fact.

is aunt may supposed to be peter's great-aunt? why was she so old anyway