How do people watch the same movie/tv show more than once? I can't do it

How do people watch the same movie/tv show more than once? I can't do it.

Attached: help me.png (729x581, 448.1K)

shut up frogposter

I only watch the first minute and read the story on Wikipedia.

How can't people not watch the same movie/tv show more than once? I can do it.

The most times i've watched anything is 4 times.

I enjoy my yearly Sopranos rewatch more than almost anything else that comes out in current year. Eat my shit nigger.

rude

Attached: Fuck you, you.jpg (1200x600, 45.83K)

Actually it only works with good shows/films because they're the ones that don't rely on cheap tricks to make you think they're kino.

Background noise for lonely people I guess.

this is me

I re-enjoy but not as much as I did the first time. I watch the Terminator occasionally because it's just that good.

I can rewatch sitcoms and the like buy thats it, most things don't hold up on a rewatch for me, it's why I stream movies/shows instead of downloading them since I won't watch them a second time

The double negative in your first sentence makes your entire post's meaning identical to OP's.

shut the fuck up nerd

I have this weird thing with my memory. A while after I've watched something I forget most specific things about it, like if people throw references or quotes at me I literally just won't recognize them at all. You'd think this would mean I could re-watch it and enjoy a somewhat fresh experience, but the weird part is if I go back to watch it again all the memories rush back in within the first 5 minutes and I no longer feel like watching it again. Then afterward all the memories will fade and I won't recognize the quotes and references any more.

I re-watch movies I enjoy. I find it relaxing.

I watch everything but the last episode and read the ending on Wikipedia

I watch nothing but TNG, DS9 and ENT. Fight me faggot.

Attached: 1616322366604.png (448x352, 129.53K)

I also make 3d models of trek females and port them into VAM so I can fuck them in the metaverse.
Pic related, I showed her my genitals.

Attached: 1633869819259.png (1461x1088, 1.27M)

there's so many intricacies of sound design and cinematography that you won't be able to absorb in just one viewing, not to mention all the new appreciations and interpretations you develop as you age. a good movie is infinitely rewatchable

Unironically autism.

I can watch the Kramer/Newman courtroom scene over and over and over and over lol . WHY? WHYd YA FAIL ? ........its because you hated your fathhher and would do anything to displease him .. isnt that TRUE !?