Yeah, I can climb this solo, and all I need is

>yeah, I can climb this solo, and all I need is...
>these specialized rubber shoes that allow me to grip the wall, without them it's impossible
>these shoes are made in a sweatshop factory in bangladesh and the waste is dumped into the local river - did I ever tell you I'm a vegan and an environmentalist?
>and this magic sticky powder, otherwise I'd lose hold and slip
>and to rehearse the route for months and months until I guarantee I can do every hold
>conveniently placed cracks all the way up to the top that I can grip on to
>but yeah, I can solo it
>"it's all about the mental aspect, that's what makes it so impressive"

Attached: BB012AC3-8283-4842-A15C-99DEB5070C0F.jpg (2405x3072, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1dJLN43G6KA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the human species whole evolutionary gimmick is just using tools

>local man climbs a rock
>Nominated for an Oscar

Nothing film

this movie pissed me off beyond belief, if they would've just shown footage of him climbing that thing, uninterrupted, for 2 hours it wouldve been infinitely better than some soap opera nonsense with a cliff climber groupie
FUCK

This but unironically
>Route has already been traversed and well documented
>Gets to practice over and over for a year
>Sticky shoes
>Sticky hand chalk
>Weather conditions have to be exactly perfect
Not even a mildly difficult feat. The filmmakers should be ashamed they ever tried to convince anyone this was hard. Honnold is a disgusting subhuman trying to pass his asperger hobby as a legitimate athletic activity.

no shoes or chalk in existence could get your fat ass even 10 feet off the ground lmfao

Thats still impressive as fuck

OP BTFO
Bad b8 m8

Not overly difficult so much as extremely punishing, the dark souls of climbing.

bros, i just do not like heights

>Not even mildly difficult
Then why hadn't anyone else done it?

Still free soloing it though

my hands are sweating and my stomach is dropping through my asshole just looking at this pic.
You would cry and shit yourself ten feet up. like this guy youtu.be/1dJLN43G6KA

What movie

>responding to obvious bait
go back

Naw, our gimmick is being able to run for a long time without having to stop.

i like bait, it makes me feel valid

I hate normies

>OP is shitting on someone for not being able to do something incredibly difficult without practice the first time
OP is baiting, what a shit thread

>soap opera nonsense with a cliff climber groupie
also his entire life story including his parents and highschool

CGI of the ground needs some work.

It's like you retards don't even understand something as simple as the stakes involved. It's hard because there is no safety net, if you make a mistake you are dead, it's a long way up and it's a long way down. You would piss yourself climbing a ladder up that high if you were even fit enough to do that.

>climb rock
>go home
Riveting stuff

Attached: pop55.jpg (1200x854, 518.79K)

yeah man the running is what defines our species
thats why everyones always out jogging all the time and we barely ever use tools

This nigga rehearsed the route for literally years until he could do it blind. Sure without safety there's a risk of death but in reality he practised it to the point of minimizing the risk as much as he possibly could. Regular joe roofers take greater risks on a daily basis.

But it's retarded and pointless except for literal adrenaline junkies. I could go out and live in the wild like Chris Mccandless and die like a retard, or I could stay in my comfy home like the billions of humans before me who realized that the cold is lethal

Yeah, you ever heard of an ultra-marathon? We're the only land animals that can do them.

I'll be glad when he's dead

I wish I could meet him in whole foods.

I would not enjoy doing this. I would not enjoy watching someone do it either.

>I would not enjoy watching someone do it either.
its pretty enjoyable because you know he doesnt fall but if you didnt it wouldnt

>Jealousy: The Post