How Lalo will die in the last season...

How Lalo will die in the last season? why the Salamancas still work with Gus in Breaking Bad when Gus probably killed Lalo?

Attached: S5_Lalo.png (438x658, 335.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWYQN4E4qr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>why the Salamancas still work with Gus in Breaking Bad when Gus probably killed Lalo?

Lalo didn't contact Eladio and went straight back to New Mexico for revenge.
Also while Eladio doesn't trust like or trust Gus he prioritizes money to the Salamanca's fee fees.

Attached: 1513867587891.jpg (1000x708, 437.72K)

Lalo isn't dead because Saul thinks Lalo hired Jesse and Walt in that first season episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=VWYQN4E4qr0

doesnt mean Lalo isnt dead. Saul and Mike might be completely unaware of his death and the salamancas just covered it up

Jimmy never had direct contact with Gus, and Mike never slips up information, so it's easy to guess they never saw each other again after Jimmy got stranded in the desert.
Lalo surviving through all of Breaking Bad's timeline would be quite surprising.

that's a good point and obviously he never shows up in breaking bad (even though that show was written first). my money is on gus killing him or he goes rogue and eladio has him killed

Side bar; am I the only one that thinks better call saul is actually a better show than breaking bad? Why do I feel this way?

Most people agree. Breaking Bad peaks at the third season's finale and then it slowly become dumber and dumber. In the last batch of episodes they were pulling ridiculous heist almost every episode.

>oh god we wrote ourselves into a corner where do we go from here
>I know, introduce yolo neonazis whose motives are nonsensical so they can kill off people and advance the plot

>the stupid way they killed Gus, plus the Two-Face scene
>we must rob a moving train
>we must wipe a laptop from a police commissary
>we must kills a bunch of people in different prisons at the exact same time
>everything surrounding the neo nazis
What the fuck were they thinking? It's like if suddenly completely different people took over the writing.

Lalo will end up encased in cement, within the walls of the super lab

kino. reminds me of that first episode of the punisher with the cement mixer

Think of it more like this:

S1-S4: Main Story
S5: Epilogue with a full season of shit that would happen if Walt was truly in charge. That's why it all escalated so quickly and heavily and then ended suddenly.

Watch it again with that framework in mind and it's awesome.

this shit still isnt over? they stalledit too long ive lost interest

>>oh god we wrote ourselves into a corner
explain.
the only thing bad on all you listed are the two face scene.
on the neo nazi part what the fuck are they supposed to do. walt cant hire niggers or spics. and they arent being wokish by turning them into le racist nazi.

Gus claims that all of the Salamancas are dead when taunting Hector. He could've been lying and Lalo was still out there, but I'm assuming he was indeed dead by that point.

Honestly, a group of trailer-dwelling white hicks who are in the meth game for the money is the most realistic part of Breaking Bad.

Better drama, better characters. When is Vince going to do something that isn't BB related?

it was fine until they found tens of millions of dollars and... kept being trailer-dwelling white hicks in the meth game.

better written characters and they all their likeability. even characters like chuck you can feel sorry for at some moments. whereas in breaking bad i still dont know if i was supposed to hate skyler or not

the brotherhood. they have a lot of connections. businesses like the vamonos pest robbery gimmick.