Cad BANE

We will see him VS Boba?

Will Barris return?

Attached: AC59423F-CB4D-429B-BF39-9C0A9493291C.jpg (750x370, 148.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eRI7oWJoV60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/eRI7oWJoV60

Forgot

>Boba
>Bane
>Barris
Why so many B words?

Bossk
Bendu
Someone else

You didn't forget about me, did you user?

Attached: file.png (700x919, 542.77K)

This is Barriss Offee's crest. They'll force her in somewhere.

Attached: 0j4jiinicgf81.jpg (960x540, 45.46K)

I don't know who these fuckers are, can someone explain. I watched the episode and was confused, thought the blue nigga was a sith or something.

dont forget about Barth Bader

He’s in the clone wars. You can watch about five episodes of it with him in it and not have to watch anymore if you don’t want to.

I never will.

bro just give me a qrd im not gonna download some fucking cartoon

>Bussy

What'll happen to my boy Raylan?

You draw the line at cartoon when it comes to star wars?

he's just some random bounty hunter from the clone wars cartoon
he had a few episodes with kid Boba where he mostly did nothing, looked cool and ran away at the end

the blue guy is a bounty hunter named Cadbury and the jedi in the flashback is Byx Knude

>Byx Knude
this sounds like a shitpost desu

>thought the blue nigga was a sith or something
what the other anons said
the jedi flashback is from the episode 3 film

he's an evil space cowboy who likes monies and his hat and doesn't like jedi and boba fett
there was an arc when Obi-Wan went undercover as a criminal and they kind of became friends, I felt bad for him when Obi-Wan was like "lol it was me time to get arrested"

god, all this fan service is so fucking gay, i bet they gave Mando the Naboo Starfighter because there was a warehouse somewhere filled with toys of them because nobody bought them after episode 1

Just name it season 3 Mando which it pretty much already is.
Boba is dogshit as a main character, make him a side.

they didn’t name it Mando 3 because the interesting members of the original cast either didn’t care to rejoin, were blacklisted or killed in the series. Now it’s literally just running on the fumes of the series and preparing us for wave after wave of uninspired dogshit star wars series and movies until the goldvein dries up